Sign in to follow this  

Edmonson County, Ky

I work in Glasgow, live in Tn. I haven't rode there since I bummed my left side up. Hey! let's expierment for a moment since I have you. There's this person who always posts something stupid after every time I reply or post anything. I don't know why but I'm sure he doesn't even own a bike. Real riders would never do stupid stuff like that. He's probably bored of sitting cause parents won't get him a bike of his own, so he's choose to harass me, Hey, I can't win the lottery but I can get some idiot to mess with me here. Let's sit back and see if he'll reply.

glenn i thought we were becoming buddys then you scold me like that. it is OK though it kinda turned me on. do you own any tight black leather pants? what about a whip? your buddy rss5 :cry:

yes i know glenn very well infact i have been ridding with glenn at the field in gallatin many times. i was just having a little fun with glenn and did not mean to stir up a hornets nest like i did. i am not a bad guy. ask glenn

Thanks for the advice, having a fan is pretty neat though, I think I'll keep him....Hey, go look at rss5's history and see at the replys he's made, then you'll see if he knows me...

Thanks for the advice, having a fan is pretty neat though, I think I'll keep him....Hey, go look at rss5's history and see at the replys he's made, then you'll see if he knows me...

Gotcha!

I feel bad now that I helped spoil a perfectly good practical joke. :cry: