Sign in to follow this  

Rocket News!!!!!!

Went up Rocket today with son.Had a blast as usual.Mark dropped the bomb on me.He's reversing the track! WOOOO HOOOO! He told me that if he gets a week off he would like to have it done by the race on the 10th.I'm all kindsa excited about this.Oughta be pretty kool.

Whoa....how would that work??!!

Imagine the ski-jumps with the "finish line" double!!!

WOWOWOWOWOOW!!!!

The sand whoops being DOWNHILL?! OUCH!!

WOW is all I can say. :cry:

I wouldn't drasticly change much though - just minor changes to certain jumps should allow a backwards course without changing it the old way as well.

I'd love to be a part of the changes!!!!

Interesting....now I would finally be able to do the finish line double seeing in reverse I would have a good run at it :cry:

* Downhill skijump, now some kind of step up...

* The Double/Double section could be difficult for me right out of an uphill corner.

Keep us posted...

:cry:

The double double would have a good run uphill, plus they're not too big. It would be the 60 foot double on top of the hill that would be hard to hit coming out of the turn.

The downhill whoops would definitely be interesting...

I'll be up there Saturday, I'll let you know if its changed.

Darryl

wow.. that sounds awesome! so is mark thinking about doing a budds creek kinda dealy where they run the track one way for half the year and then flip it for the second half?

the start is going to be sick too.. kinda like a real tight S-turn. :cry:

the 60-footer at the back of the track will need to be moved further out from that turn for sure.

it's gonna be like a whole new track! :cry:

Actually, I think it will make the start better. Right now you basically do a 180 cross over the berm and make a left. If he reverses it, the start would be basically just a right turn. Where would the tight S be?

Man, I wasn't even thinking of him making the track rideable in both directions. Wow, that would REALLY be sweet.

Darryl