Sign in to follow this  

Jetting kits?

Hey guys. This is my first post in the DR section on TT butu might know me from the maximum suzuki forms. Anyways i need some advice. I have a big gun exhaust on its way and a twin air filter. I also have a modded air box(jesse's specs) and the back fire screen is removed. Now what i need its some jetting suggestions. I'm looking at a kit but I dont know which to get. I would like to get the JX needle from thumper racing. Is this a good choice? Or should i just get jesses needle? Or even go wit a jet kit from someone like dynojet or whoever? Im kind of leaning towards just the JX needle from thumper racing and then buying individual jets. Suggestions are appreciated.

I also need some jetting setup suggestions. I ride between 1000 and 2000 ft at most. My mods are listed above. Thanks a mil.

I would think a 140 mikuni main jet and the JX needle would work well for you(many others have said this was a good combination on other threads), My DR350 has the stock needle shimmed up with two little washers, and I run a 137.5 main, my airbox has the snorkel removed, but I haven't done jesse's airbox mod yet, and I run a supertrapp slip-on. Let us all know how it works for you when you're done. I've been considering the airbox mod and re-jetting, but haven't done it yet.