Sign in to follow this  

Arizona Motorsports Group

Anyone ever order from them before? Just doing some tire shopping and they have good prices. $86 bucks for a set of MT21's plus shipping. 10 bucks a tire. Just wanted to see if anyone has dealt with them before.

Yes I have bought 2 front and one back MT21 from them. I just wish they made it to my house faster. But at those prices I will wait. :cry:

I bought my kick start kit through them. One of the parts was missing and had a different part in its place. They made it right and sent me the correct piece without too much trouble.

At least one other TTer had the same issue.

They also waited exactly 14 days to ship the kit though (the maximum they said it may take). That was kinda disappointing.

Other than that... Prices are right. :cry:

I try not to do too much buisness with the AZ motorsports group- but that is because I live here in AZ and they are like the borg. At this point they have choked out a lot of the independant shops in town and set up huge overpriced monopolies. Its kind of a shame- such a large group could help the consumer with better prices/service instead they never have anything in stock and the sales tactics are shady at best. About the only thing that I have found is consistant/good is their prices/supply of tires.

My $.02

I have to agree with no_race_Richard. The Motorsports Group are known for pushy salespeople that deploy tactics most would view as deplorable. No Sale. In Tucson, Motorsports is the only Zuk dealer. I took my business to a small town dealer in Sierra Vista (Sierra Cycle) and did well using the telephone to place orders.

i was kinda affraid of that. Dont worry guys, when all said and done i ordered from the TT store. Bryan was more then helpful and pointed me to the fact that they have way more then what they list online(WB catalog) They gave me the price I needed to get and were great to work with.