Sign in to follow this  

Another TT'er does good... !

Just wanted to share what happened at the track today (Planet Xtreme)...

We were taking a break when we notice a youngster had crashed (didn't see the crash, but he was laying on his side on the track after a big tabletop, not moving, and his bike was a good ten feet behind him...)

As the track has no flaggers (another thread! :cry:) we rushed to stop the other riders from flying over the jump and hitting him, and TT'er OIF_DOC went to the little guy's aid... Doc, a Navy medic, spend over an hour stablizing & monitering the kid until the EMTS arrived... (including stopping well-meaning but STUPID people from trying to pick the kid up or take off his helmet... PLEASE see Doc's instructions & comments on this here )

I know its 'all in a days work' Doc :lol:, but we 'crash test dummies' sure are glad you guys (and gals!) do the work you do! :lol::cry: :cry: :cry:

(And its even better when someone with that kind of training is your riding buddy! :lol::lol: )

:cry:

dj ,

like ive said be for your the best... thanx for having my back :cry:

ill always be there for you... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Excellent post. You did your part too DJ. OIF_DOC, congratulations, you kept that kid from having greater injury inflicted upon him.

Don't he just make ya feel all warm and fuzzy? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Way to go, bro.

Oh, and L2Fly, if I was not married I'd watch your back, too. :cry::lol: