Sign in to follow this  

Pics of my 05 CRF450

yea, that WAS a nice bike... I don't think the holes will matter much on a lot of parts.....

BUT THE MOTOR MOUNTS??? SHEIT.... why not just go for the frame spars!!?? :cry::cry:

The cylinder head stays that were drilled should be replaced. Those mounts are part of the engine/frame system and should not be tampered with!

Good luck with the new bike :cry:

OH relax guys! My riding buddy has been riding his bike for the last year drilled alot more than this without no probs. I though it looked kinda cool so added it to mine; Just going for a little "personalization" thats all.

Okay, I've got to bag on you too. There are many other, safer ways to personalize your bike. You don't have to drill holes or bolt on tons of foofy billet crap like everybody else does, either. That brake pedal is dead already.

I like the holes you drilled in the washer that holds the gas tank mount...Not that I would ever do that...crap, I would hate to take the abuse from this place!

The holes look good and the spacing looks perfect. How does a person go about that?

If this was such a great idea Honda would have done it.

You probally have reduced the structual integrity of the bike. The engine and mounts are part of the structure. Without the engine in the frame the frame would break or twist if you could ride it that way. If you go to the bathroom before you ride you could have saved yourself a lot of time. Have fun with the new bike.

drill some holes in the motor mounts for more weight loss! :cry: :cry: :cry:

You could also drill some holes in the frame down tube in the front...that way it would look just like the bike Jesse James did that time. I will admit it looks cool but just not sure about going that far.

Dano

Dude if you drill hole in the tires you can lose 28 pounds of air WHAT ARE YOU THINKING

It would definately be easy to spot if it was stolen.... by the way, nice licence plate !!

Be sure to give us a ride report, Ciao JP :cry: :cry: :cry:

See what happens when you do meth. You get bored and drill holes in your bike that are just going to pack with mud.

Nice Bike. I am pretty happy with my 04.

Dude, You have too mucj time on your hands. JUST RIDE.