Sign in to follow this  

fried

busted my igniton cover in KY at the GNCC, and lost the motor. Should have it back together this week, i hope in time for the NHS in IN this weekend. But i got to race Cole Calkins bike this weekend at the WV GNCC. Wow was that thing sweet, if you have an 04, get the vortex ignition, it made a world of differance.

why do you need more rpms? the thing revs so f****n high anyway. srry to hear that, did you notice only when the motor locked up or did the motor just blow as soon as it cracked.

why do you need more rpms? the thing revs so f****n high anyway. srry to hear that, did you notice only when the motor locked up or did the motor just blow as soon as it cracked.

any motor revs high on a bike just the kxf/rmz250 revs high but doesnt pull

actually i smelled the oil on the 3rd lap, and didnt stop, and did 3 more laps........the bike was still running good. when i got home i washed it, and drained the oil out, there was only 350cc left in it. i changed the filter and oil, and started it up, and thats when it let loose. I'm not even sure what setting it was on, i'll have to ask him.