Sign in to follow this  

Upolu ride with Dirtygirl

My husband...

andy1.jpg

Our riding buddy...

david2.jpg

Riding buddy again...

david1.jpg

I think my husband got side-tracked from taking any pic of me RIDING.

dirty1.jpg

Finally I see a pic of you. Nice:thumbsup: Thats gotta be fun riding next to the water...go off a jump, look to the left, and look at the water for a brief second, aand then you land.

Paradise, isn't it?

Finally I see a pic of you. Nice pics :cry:

Can't say I look my best after riding!! Plus, not quite the same without the little black wig, huh?! Maybe I should wear it riding sometime...I'd probably go faster.

Can't say I look my best after riding!! Plus, not quite the same without the little black wig, huh?! Maybe I should wear it riding sometime...I'd probably go faster.

I dont you should, it might fall off when you take the helmet off.

Not that your Pic above is not hot enough as is, I would still like to see some pics of you riding! I like seeing women ride. That is extremely cool. (or hot) I guess it is all perspective! LOL

Who's Honda is that behind you in the last pic?

Your sig says you ride a KX.

The bike in the background belongs to a friend of mine. It's actually the bike I learned on. It's a CRF 150. I actually rode it quite a bit that day and it was fun. It feels weird to go back and forth between the 150 and my KX250.

Not that your Pic above is not hot enough as is, I would still like to see some pics of you riding! I like seeing women ride. That is extremely cool. (or hot) I guess it is all perspective! LOL

I have already posted quite a few pics of me riding. I'll hunt them down and add them to this post.

As per your request!!

todaysjump.jpg

newpants2.jpg

newpants.jpg

Hubba Hubba !!! :cry: I am a fan of the little black wig :cry:

Keep em comin !!!

Fryboy

dirtygirl is that the only place you ride? In all your pictures it seems its all at that place. Any pics of different spots u ride at ? nice pics :cry: :cry:

dirtygirl is that the only place you ride? In all your pictures it seems its all at that place. Any pics of different spots u ride at ? nice pics :cry: :cry:

I wish we had more places to ride!! I would say we have three places to ride...Upolu is the place we usually go. Riders have been "banned" from the place we used to go so that doesn't count anymore. The other places take three hours to get to and are not that great. Here are a few pics from the other places. (These pics are from back when we didn't have all the protective gear we needed.)

Mana Road

manaroad.jpg

manaandy.jpg

Southpoint

southpoint.jpg

Lighthouse

andyair.jpg

DG iam curious.....how long have you been riding and what other bikes have you previously owned ? by the way Hawaii is such a nice lookin place :cry: