Sign in to follow this  

powerblade

It's supposed to be the same thing as the POWER NOW wich is supposed to add more low end power below half throttle. Do a search on the power now and that should answer all your questions :cry:

I just got my SLP Powerpak in the mail today. I hope to have in on & try this weekend. I was surprised that it is just 2 metal vanes to squeeze into the carb neck. I assumed it would be 2 vanes attached to a cylinder to slide in. I am looking forward to seeing if it makes any difference. Hard to decifer the prior posts for what the diff would be. The Powerpak goes between the carb & motor unlike the Powernow that goes before the carb. Powernow also said that the Powernow Plus goes after the carb & does not do anything for low end but adds to top end. I never had read that before.

do you get anymore power from a powerblade :ride:

My buddy put one in his 05 CRF and I put one in my 05 KTM 525, and both saw improvements down low. It's definitely worth the $40. You may have to lien out the pilot and/or needle a little since it gives the carb a stronger signal.