Sign in to follow this  

Sunset Ridge October 9 and 10 riders appreciation weekend

Is anybody going to Sunset Ridge on the 9th or 10th for the riders appreciation race weekend? I will be there the 9th racing, and on the 10th im going to Byron for D17 race.

I'm definitely gonna make one of those days, probably Sunday. Although, Saturday might be less crowded so maybe I'll go then.

Well, either way, I plan on being there one of those days! :cry:

ill be there sunday for sure!!!.. practiced there this weekend, so hopefully ill do good. Ill see you all out there!.. even you matt :cry:

Man, I can't shake you! :cry:

If you come with me again, you better not mess up your one mission like you did last time! :cry: :cry: I mean, one sandwich had egg and one didn't, and you still messed it up! :cry: :cry:

I'm planning on racing there this weekend... maybe I can meet a few of you.

As of right now, it looks like I'll be there Saturday. Neil you should skip Joliet and come with us. Sounds like the whole crew will be there, including Spence for his first race back! :cry:

Whatever you do - stay away from Bob. He had a bad day last Saturday.

When his Maico lets him down, he's mad.

Not real sure how I'm gonna get there and who's coming with me. I imagine if I take our trailor and drive Spence will want to ride with me. But he's not the most reliable guy so you never know, I might have room for you.

I was thinking about asking Turbo if he was going and see if he wanted to hook up. I'll email him and see what he's doing.

I know Tyler is going so you might be able to hitch a ride with him.

If all else fails you can just follow me up :cry:

By the way, just got my bike back from Jack (got the valves re-done) and I'm putting a new rear tire on, so I'll have no excuses! :cry: Oh yeah, and I'm definitely bringing the minibike (fixing that too) so we can cruise around on that :cry: