Sign in to follow this  

Preview Replacement Venue for Troy Ohio National to Lakewood CO

This video is funny and radical at the same time.

4Stroke Nationals

Riders: Shane Bess, Matt Karlsen and Matt Burris to name a few national riders out here this summer.

As all of you heard they are putting my local tack in the venue next year "Thunder Valley Lakewood CO" to replace Troy Ohio. All of us Mid West people are stoke.

http://www.srac.org/video/thundervalley4stroke.wmv

Roger that.. Oh yeah, I totally remember. David Bailey was clearing this huge triple step up with his 500cc. They where just as crazy back then. :cry:

Correct me if I'm wrong, didn't Rick Johnson loose the title in 1982 because he insisted on clearing a huge uphill double every lap and destroyed his rear wheel. I know it was in CO but don't know what track. :cry:

Correct me if I'm wrong, didn't Rick Johnson loose the title in 1982 because he insisted on clearing a huge uphill double every lap and destroyed his rear wheel. I know it was in CO but don't know what track. :cry:

That was in Castle Rock. The track isn't functional any more but I understand if you know where to look you can still see it. Castle Rock is about 1/2 between Denver and Colorado Springs.

Merf