Sign in to follow this  

drz400e Yosh full system fit a drz400s?

Hey everyone,

I know that this was covered just recently but I can't find the thread. Anyways, I have a drz400s and I am about to buy a yosh full system but there is a chance I might be selling my "S" model for an "E" model in a year or so. So my question is will the e model pipe fit with out to much trouble on the "S" model. If so is there any downside to doing this? I really would wan't to be able to keep the pipe if I end up selling my "S" model and putting it on the new bike. Any feedback would be much appreciated as always. :cry:

99% of the folks are able to mount up the E systems to the S subframe by using the lower rear peg mounting hole. A few of us, due to tweaked subframes found it not workable that way, and made a small bracket to fit up the system. If you are willing to give up the rear pegs,, the E systems fit the S :cry:

oh, I forgot to ask. Is there any additional benefit to running the e pipe. I thought I heard someone say it was a little bigger.

the yosh S pipe is the same demensions wise.if your buying a new pipe,get the S version.it has mounts for the heat shield.

oh, I forgot to ask. Is there any additional benefit to running the e pipe. I thought I heard someone say it was a little bigger.

I've been told by burned its 3mm bigger.

Im building an adjuster for my Slipon to fit the E headpipe , wonder how it will go :cry:

I've been told by burned its 3mm bigger.

Im building an adjuster for my Slipon to fit the E headpipe , wonder how it will go :cry:

The e Stock head pipe is 3mm bigger .The is no difference with the Yosh head pipe . E to S . :cry: