Sign in to follow this  

My Blue Diamond ride this weekend

They actually started improving the atv track. Its all sand and loam for the most part. All the jumps out there are pretty fun as well. I didnt ride the mx track cause my rear shock is blown so I cant do any big jumps. But my friend was going and convinced me to take my bike and ride around a little. Had a good time. I would rather have my new 250f and goto Rocket but Ill just have to be patient. Evvenue was there on his YOT 250f as well. He was flying.

The MX track and kids track is next to the parking lot. The atv track is way on the otherside of the property, but you access it from the MX parking lot. The atv entrance is just to the right of the kids track, then you hang a right and go all the way down to the fence and then make a left and follow the fence, you'll see the track in front of you.

Darryl

Yeah, its called the atv track but its more like another moto track that atvs are allowed on. Because theres always more bikes then atv's and its pretty obvious that its made more for the bike. Also I noticed that where the atv's used to ruin the turns, you couldnt even tell a atv went around any corners this weekend. For the first time I can actually say they did some good track prep work.

WOW! Last time I was there, every turn on the ATV track was blue grooved.

Wait a tick, this weekend was the NASCAR racing at Dover right? And the ATV track was in great shape and the bikes out numbered ATVs? Well, you figure it out. :cry:

Darryl

Yeah the atv track was bad last time i went to. But this time I was suprised at how much better it was. Definitly alot more fun this time.

I'll let you know how it is next Thursday (10/7) - only day I can get up there to practice before the Delmarva race.

Darryl