Sign in to follow this  

Mounting a License Plate

I need to mount the license plates on a three dirtbikes 1)- 01 XR100, 2)-00 XR80 and 3)-04 CRF50, here in Arizona they issue a one time registration license plates instead of stickers, where is the best place to mount the plate, its ok to have them available while riding in State Trust land, but goint to Calif to ride, we need to have them mounted some where, as for the CRF50 it will be impossible period short of mounting them to the fenders or the number plates.

Please Help,

Chuck M

Tucson, AZ :cry: :cry:

I need to mount the license plates on a three dirtbikes 1)- 01 XR100, 2)-00 XR80 and 3)-04 CRF50, here in Arizona they issue a one time registration license plates instead of stickers, where is the best place to mount the plate, its ok to have them available while riding in State Trust land, but goint to Calif to ride, we need to have them mounted some where, as for the CRF50 it will be impossible period short of mounting them to the fenders or the number plates.

As of this last Sunday, while talking to a friend of mine who owns a major dealership, your AZ tags are no good here in Cali regardless of where your state requires them displayed.

Here in Cali they want them displayed on one side of the front forks but I don't remember which side. I have never attached them to my bike but carry them with.

Cal DMV sent my bud a stack of these one time "out of state use stickers" for out of state visitors that come to cali to ride. There is a one time charge of $20. each bike.

I have added License Plates to all my bikes as well as my Quads, I will post pictures as soon as I get them.