Sign in to follow this  

Travis Pastrana Injured at Texas Pro Challenge

September 27, 2004

This past weekend at Swan Cycle Park in Tyler, Texas, Travis Pastrana dislocated his shoulder during the Texas Pro Challenge. He went down in the first turn of the 250 pro qualifier, dislocating his left shoulder. Medics on the scene were able to get his shoulder back into place, but he was still suffering severe discomfort.

Pastrana was riding in both the 125 and 250 classes over the weekend. Heading to the event, he was only slated to ride the 250 class. But Travis wanted to race the 125 class so badly, he stopped by a dealer on the way to Texas and bought himself a Suzuki RM-Z250 for the event. He had already qualified in the 125 class on the stock RM-Z before injuring himself in the 250 class.

well hopefully he wont be out of this coming supercross. and if he is he always seems to find a way not to show up.get well soon travis! :cry:

whats new....that guy is always injuring himself..im suprised susuki hasnt dropped him...that guy is never heathly....

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I hate to hear that. I hope can pull it together for SX. I doubt it though.

I wish he could somehow stay healthy for one full year, he has the speed to run with those guys, just can't seem to catch a year where he can keep his body all in one piece, thats to bad, we may never see him battle the big dogs.... :cry:

Bob

he could make millions in the crash-test-dummy commercials

Why would he take a pay decrease to do that? Doesn't make sense to me.

:cry:

Well I hope people are happier he was injured racing, not doing freestyle or step up. :cry:

He's got a ton of talent, but his body is wrecked. I think he was smart to take time off to race cars.

I wonder if he has a good personal trainer. He needs to go to "Camp RC".

That will cure him or kill him.

I like the guy too brandon but face the facts, he crashes out of 2/3 of any races he enters. not a good sign.

he could make millions in the crash-test-dummy commercials

Why would he take a pay decrease to do that? Doesn't make sense to me.

:cry:

Pastrana injury list is a big shame. Its so sad to see such a great rider crash all the time. Too bad he has to enter all those lame freestyle events and injure himself as a result of those :cry:

he is undisputedly, the present day freestyle king. cmon, which other rider do u know that is already doin a double backflip? some guys can't even do a single yet (myself included :cry:) i guess he really loves his job (who wouldn't) but i agree, he should be a little more careful cuz they'll start making his gear outta bubble wrap :cry:

Hey dirt dont hurt i would like to c you do all the great things travis has done for this sport and i look up to him because he loves it enough to do so much for it, so y dont you let him make his own luck.

He's got a ton of talent, but his body is wrecked. I think he was smart to take time off to race cars.

But he just crashes those too :cry: