Sign in to follow this  

Case Guards?

Thanks Bronco, after digging around in the TT store I found that they will fit as you have reaffirmed. As long as I have them before the 2 weekend in Oct. I will be ok.

Hi,

If you are talking about the CFC case gaurds They will fit the 400s. I just got mine last week. They took about 5 days from the Thumper store to get to me here on the east coast. Jet kit came today. :cry:

Good Luck, Fran

Ya man , when I ordered mine they were here in two days flat! Put them on before my Colorado trip and they paid for themselves over and over on both sides! Great product, they truly work! I did not use the b16 adhesive though, I used 3M high strength spray adhesive and then siliconed the perimiter . My method took 20 minutes to install rather than 24 hours and they can be removed without destroying them. Not that i need to take them off or anthing i just don't like to wait! I've put a hurtin on them and they ain't moved yet so it seems to be working good :cry:

Thanks Bronco, after digging around in the TT store I found that they will fit as you have reaffirmed.

:cry: :cry: :cry: Dude,, ya got an answer in under 6 minutes :cry: Ya make it sound like you waited days to figure out if they would work :lol:

Get um,, you'll not be sorry about spending the few $ for them,, only to have to post later with questions on how to fix a cracked cover :cry: