Sign in to follow this  

Need some Help TT

Got my boys 11th B-Day coming up in Oct and I want to get his name put on the back of a jersy. Ok thats easy you say well I have to do it from Iraq and all online.

Finding the Jersy is no problem but finding a retailer that will also put the names on is I haven't been able to find one anybody know of a place or 2????

I will be of no help answering your question but lots of guys here will know. I just want to thank you for your service over there :cry:. God Bless and come home safe :cry:.

Thanks for putting your life on the line for all of us.

Thanks for putting your life on the line for all of us.

Amen to that. God Bless and thanks from me and mine as well. Somebody has to do something other than blow up a few empty villages and some starving camels... :cry: *spits at clinton*

I will be of no help answering your question but lots of guys here will know. I just want to thank you for your service over there :cry:. God Bless and come home safe :cry:.

Could not have said it any better.

Thank you and your family for everything you do for our Nation. :cry::lol::cry::lol::cry::lol:

Ditto every post above. Thank you and your family for your service please let some of the folks that you are serving with know how much we all appreciate their service also.

Please post if you have difficulty pulling off this b-day present I would hope that a supplier would help make it happen.

Again Thank You :lol::cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

:cry:

Without the men and women of our military fighting to keep us safe from terror we wouldn't be able to endulge in the freedom of being able to go and ride on saturdays or any other days! :cry: Let everyone over there know that we support them 100% Be safe and come home soon! :cry:

Hey guys thanks....

Hey you can help in another way too. Make these 05 comparison/ride report post very discriptive. TT and ATM are the only MX injections I get... And I needs my stuff

Take Care Everyone

:cry: :cry: