Dr. D pipe, holy smoke

The spark arrestor is an insert. If you want to use the quiet core insert you have to remove the spark arrestor and put the quiet core insert in it's place. The quiet insert acts as a spark arrestor as well.

I think the documentation says that the spark arrestor version has the same performance as the race version when you pull the spark arrestor out.

I just checked the place I bought mine from and they are selling them for $383.00, (full systems w/ spark arrestor). ?

?

I have been very happy with my DRD pipe, and have also found that they have excellent CS. Recently bought the quiet insert for a trip to CO. It worked fine, but was a little difficult to remove once I got back. I wound up having to insert a wooden hammer handle as far as the spark screen would allow to pry it out. Next time I'll use a little well placed anti-seize ?

I have been very happy with my DRD pipe, and have also found that they have excellent CS.

I'll second that!?

Recently bought the quiet insert for a trip to CO. It worked fine, but was a little difficult to remove once I got back. I wound up having to insert a wooden hammer handle as far as the spark screen would allow to pry it out. Next time I'll use a little well placed anti-seize ?

I had the same problem with my quiet core, I ended up removing the can and tapping it out with a dowel and a hammer. ? :cry: ? :cry: