Sign in to follow this  

IT WAS HARD!!!! no quit thinking pervertedly

i thought changing the cam chain in my xr500 was gunna be easy. no way. they made it so you have to take the whole clutch basket off and the oil pump and you have to take off a couple other gears just to put the cam chain in. :cry: all tho it was more complicated then anything. other then that i have the motor put all the way back together now i just have to put it in the bike and i should have it running either tommorow or wednesday :cry: that means larry and everyone is gunna have to come down to river valley to ride one of these weekends before the snow :cry:

Hey Radar.... Good job..... :cry: Yeah sounds like a good idea riding out there again... Hope we can all make it soon...Have you been down there to check conditions recently??? Get your other friend "Nick" a bike to ride??

Nick :cry:

yeah only problem is now i have to get a head gasket. :cry: had it all put back together and running today and it blew the head gasket which i figured it would do sense i am supposed to replace it anyways. oh well once i get the gasket it will only take me a few hours to have it runnin again. other then that my bike ran excellent today!!! anyways i havent been down there to check conditions. i wont have a bike for my other friend nick to ride. i told him he had to buy one. :cry:

Alright you manics making plans without me?? I am back from Colorado let us know how things go we will make it down!!

i will be sure to let you all know when i get a new head gasket. i should have one by next week sometime hopefully!!! :cry: :cry: but with my luck something bad will happen with the shipping company and i wont get it for a month :cry: knock on wood