Sign in to follow this  

SDG??

I love mine... Took it easy on the break in and changed the oil.

Took it to the track and the lil thing railed. I think it is a well put together lil machine. :cry:

I had heard some rumors about reliability of the motor, have you had any problems yet? how long have you had it?

A bunch of my buddy's have them & they all are having motor problems. All at differant times they started falling out of gear. One buddy lost top gear all together and it wouldn't kick start anymore, had to push start it:cry: They just start grinding as your riding them (like they are 1/2 way inbetween gears or something?? Seems they have a gearbox problem :cry: They are in the shop now. Good luck

Ive heard horry stories like that guy just stated but I think that they are decent bikes just be warned. But IMO its Ride Red, or you ride a money pit.

ive seen hondas break alot too, but the sdg is fun id take it over a xtreem they have problems if u actuly race them, the 110s have the problems with the stock footpegs riping out but just put longer bolts in it, every biike has problems just pick witch problem is cheapest to fix

I love mine. Sometimes hit a false neutral between gears if you don't shift hard but other than that it runs great. Fun little bike that really hauls ass! :cry:

What are those SDG bikes like? are they as good as a

CRF or XR 50?

I've been having a blast on mine :cry: It is a fun bike and has held up good for me. I bought it used and have about 3 or 4 tanks through it now. Not one problem yet. :cry:

Welcome to ThumperTalk.

1st & last warning. Please do not reply to almost 2 year old posts with nothing of value. We try to keep the forums on topic and of good value and this type of posting isn't of value to anyone.

Enjoy.

Bryan

To make the revival of this thread worth while...

06 Pro Minis - Good machines, shift fix kit from SDG has mine staying in gear now, no other complaints so far.

To make the revival of this thread worth while...

06 Pro Minis - Good machines, shift fix kit from SDG has mine staying in gear now, no other complaints so far.

Do you know what's in the shift fix kit that solved the problems ?