Sign in to follow this  

Found in EBay - Yosh RS-3 system - less then 329$

Here , I think its a good price , aint it ?! :cry:

ofcourse - I have no connection to seller nor Ebay ,

Just posting intersting stuff I find.

It's nice that you are trying to inform everyone about a possible good deal, but your just driving the price up for us guys who are looking for a good deal.... Anyone who wants to get "deals" on stuff at ebay goes there anyway...

You sure you have no connection to the sellers....

Anyway.... As stated in the rules, rule #3 states in this posting......

Read before you post anything for sale!

#1346916 - 09/04/04 08:30 PM

3. Links to eBay auctions are not allowed and will be deleted. Why? We believe that you should give your fellow TT'ers first crack at an item, so that they are not competing with people from all over the world. Come on, help a brotha out!

Kill me if you want.....

It's nice that you are trying to inform everyone about a possible good deal, but your just driving the price up for us guys who are looking for a good deal.... Anyone who wants to get "deals" on stuff at ebay goes there anyway...

You sure you have no connection to the sellers....

Anyway.... As stated in the rules, rule #3 states in this posting......

Read before you post anything for sale!

#1346916 - 09/04/04 08:30 PM

3. Links to eBay auctions are not allowed and will be deleted. Why? We believe that you should give your fellow TT'ers first crack at an item, so that they are not competing with people from all over the world. Come on, help a brotha out!

Kill me if you want.....

Your taking that passage out of context.. It is not intended to keep TT'ers from telling another about something for sale.. It simply asks TT'ers Selling something on TT to not do so with a eBay link. As the poster is not the seller, the rule does not apply.

You can debate the merits (or lack there of) of posting eBay auctions in form and thus spoiling the sale for the rest.. But why not do that off line, or in the off topic forum.

Thanks.

Are you the same guy that bitched about someone posting an auction on here a few months ago because you were watching it going to bid on it and he drove the price up on you? Or was that someone else? Anyway I don't mind if he posts links here I might not like it if I was bidding on it but I don't think I would care then but sometimes I see something I would want that I never would have seen otherwise.

This was a "trick" to find since the guy listed it as KLX...

AND also... I must say , Someone asked here a week ago about plastic fual tanks and thought there were ONLY ims and I gave him a link to Clarke 3.9 in Ebay. Guess what , I decided I want it and managed to win the auction , so this is best example for good and worse , wanting to help fellow members and also wants to get good price.

the YOSH was a very good deal (even for buy it now price) and I know many wanted yosh system , since I can't buy it , I rather share with you.

And I swear by god i have no connection to seller , You can check ALL ebay listing I posted here , all from different sellers :cry:

Are you the same guy that bitched about someone posting an auction on here a few months ago because you were watching it going to bid on it and he drove the price up on you? Or was that someone else? Anyway I don't mind if he posts links here I might not like it if I was bidding on it but I don't think I would care then but sometimes I see something I would want that I never would have seen otherwise.

Wasn't me, though I remember the post and commented.... most people here surf ebay as ofen as they visit TT and search in almost daily.... I do... Have box loads of extra parts I might not ever use... Just started getting rid of the extra RMX parts I had laying around since I sold that bike.....

most people here surf ebay as ofen as they visit TT and search in almost daily....

How could you possibly know that kind of information? :cry:

I certainly don't and I appreciate it when someone posts links to good deals on eBay.

most people here surf ebay as ofen as they visit TT and search in almost daily....

How could you possibly know that kind of information? :cry:

I don't surf eBay as much as I surf TT either. I have been looking a little more lately since I want a quad but usually not more than once a day if that usually every few days.

I certainly don't and I appreciate it when someone posts links to good deals on eBay.

To buy one of these in Australia you have to donate a kidney (BIG $$$$).

I think I will have to bid on this :cry:.

Thanks for the link and please no one else look as I want it :cry:.

Hi Everyone,

I got this baby for $250 US ($360 Aus). I am stoked.

This would cost about $1100 Aus from the local dealer. I am on cloud nine. :cry:

Thanks for the heads up Thumpers :cry:

Hi Everyone,

I got this baby for $250 US ($360 Aus). I am stoked.

This would cost about $1100 Aus from the local dealer. I am on cloud nine. :cry:

Thanks for the heads up Thumpers :cry:

Well , since i posted it , feel free sending me small fee :cry:

just ride safe , Btw , when you get it , I wander how is slip on with headpipe (the combination you bought)

post your review

:cry:

Ya man you got a deal! I was going to bid but did not as i knew you wanted it bad! Hope it all works out , i'll catch the next bus! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Ya know , as I was not looking for one, when this came up on the forum, I never went and looked,, but now I did.... and I think something is wrong here..

29_2.JPG

The pic is of a full system, but the description is for a slip on.. straight from the book.. It's all about a slip on replacment exhaust,, and the price asked, and changed is right in line with the retail cost of the slip on ..... Makes ya :cry: :cry: It could be that the pic is right, and the description is wrong,,,, thus the buyer got a great deal :cry: Or the description is right,,, and the buyer just paid way too much for a slip on exhaust can :cry:

If it were me,, Id be asking some very pointed questions to the seller. What system by Yosh modal number is this? Is it a full system as the pic shows? or a slip on ex can as the description states?

I am told it is for the full system as in the description. Muffler, header, tip and mountings.

This has made my holidays that much better. :cry:

I am told it is for the full system as in the description. Muffler, header, tip and mountings.

This has made my holidays that much better. :cry:

Hey good to hear you asked.... and not just read the ad.. I have to ask, as your new in here, so I have no background.. You do understand the difference between a full system and a Slip on "system" Yes? No flame intended,, just curious.

Again,, some of the ebay dealers are not trustworthy.... I would ask questions which can not be answered with interpretation, then spun later on when you get a product not as you felt is was described.. Again,, your call, and you seem to understand that.. Just friendly suggestions for someone how has been doing this a day or two.. And been burned once on ebay

bronco78,

Yes I know the difference between the two. I also visited the Yoshi site and ask a few people about this exhaust before I placed a bid. I don't like doing uninformed purchases.

I also check his record on Ebay and it was pretty good. In general dealings with the public you expect at least a 5% dissatisfaction rate. This dealer has 98.8% Positive Feedback rate from 1005 feedbacks. This would indicate an excellent seller.

Time will tell.

Just an update.

Got the system today and it is not the slip-on one. It is the full RS-3 full system. I am stoked.