Sign in to follow this  

Miles Mountain 10/3?

Anyone racing Miles Mountain on 10/3 I was thinking about going weather is suppose to be nice will be on bike 788 Rick sorry its 10/3

I was going to run vetc and 125c and possibly 40+ ran sleepy hollow last weekend so out of shape and actually afraid of jumps keep remembering breaking my leg on a jumpIm sure it will pass with more seat time but the thoughts still there.You going up to thanks Rick

never been there.bunch of us from another site are headed up to rocket sat. and sunday is action motorsports customer ride.i bought my sons bike there so we'll be staying over. :cry:

you'll get over the fear.just takes time!

Ok, just saw you bought your sons bike at AMS so you go to the day - can you add two buddies or not?

If so - can Dad and I be your tag-alongs? :cry:

Don't you have to be invited or asked to come by someone who was invited?

That's how the YOCH day at Rocket was.

i think you could just say you bought stuff there..it is rider/CUSTOMER appreciation day.Give it a try.Hell its a free day of riding and lunch i think. :cry:

Well, I HAVE bought some accessories there when Michelle was in school (York College), and the one guy that work(s/ed?) there I knew in school (Ian Heller I think).

Hmm......

Guys, I have been working an UNBELIEVABLE amount of hours this week. I have 63 hours in this week, and I need to fix the seals on the 450 yet. (Blown out last time at Rocket, and I totally ruined them at Rausch last week).

It is 7:30 as of now, and I have not even touched the bike!!

But unless dad has some other ideas, look for us around 10:30 or so! :cry: I'm blazing rocket tomorrow if at ALL possible.

Had a good time at AMS day.Free food and free riding just doesnt get better.What a strange coincidence that Chris and his dad BOTH won door prizes! LOL...I got one too...lol..Sure were some fast cats there.I was happy to see my son get that finish line double.Of course that'll probably be the last time for a while after he cased it the next time round and hit the dirt!OUCH he hit hard...poor lil bugger :cry: Glad to see Grant made it out too with the wife and son.Track was awesome as usual!

Great day of riding and my son won a door prize too :cry: Thank you AMS for sponsoring! I think I'll stick to practicing still instead of trying Happy Ramblers, next Rocket trip Sunday 10/31.

Hey you guys should go up to miles mt when they have a practice day track is great long laps like rocket but a few more elevation changes and a few more jumps soil is great nice and loamy maybe we all can go up there one practice day? thanks Rick