Sign in to follow this  

Vet X at Cahuilla this weekend!

I am pretty sure I will be going to this Vet X race this Sunday Oct 3. So I will likely be at Saturday practice also. Anyone else?

I'm hoping to have my bike back together for sat practice.

I moved to Temecula in April and have been to cahuilla once.

Prior to that, I was there every weekend. What a loser!

Sunday is the Big 6 G.P. in Ridgecrest. Anyone going to that?

I'll be there Sunday sweetie! The only guy on a CR500R! Saturday I'm helping my sister demo her kitchen cabs up in Moreno Valley. Will L2F be there too? I'm meeting Jimbo137.

(Not 136! Oops! Sorry Jimbo!)

#51, white '97 Ford PS F350 Crew Cab w/white camper shell & a black 5X8 utility trailer. See Ya There! :cry:

I'll be there Sunday sweetie! The only guy on a CR500R! Saturday I'm helping my sister demo her kitchen cabs up in Moreno Valley. Will L2F be there too? I'm meeting Jimbo136.

Jimbo136, Jimbo137 ... it's all good.

I went out to Cahuilla today to practice. Running the track backwards is a trip, but cool once you get used to it. I had a pretty major get-off up there two weekends ago, as Rokatt88 will recall, and today I was plagued by the "first-ride-since-I-crashed-my-brains-out" syndrome. Hopefully, I can shake that monkey before Sunday.

I'll be there Sunday sweetie! The only guy on a CR500R! Saturday I'm helping my sister demo her kitchen cabs up in Moreno Valley. Will L2F be there too? I'm meeting Jimbo136.

#51, white '97 Ford PS F350 Crew Cab w/white camper shell & a black 5X8 utility trailer. See Ya There! :cry:

Hey Rokatt! I didn't know you made the trek up to Cahuilla! I'm not going up there this weekend, though, I'm not up for racing... either speedwise (since my c-bone breakage) OR $$ wise... :cry: But I'll be at Elsinor, turning laps, hoping to get some skills back!

And desert season is comin', don't chya know! Bryan B is already ready to go, and I'm sure the rest of the desert crew as well! :cry: We'll have to start a Halloween in Ocotillo thread pretty soon... :cry:

Cool! :thumbsup:I'll be looking for ya!

And desert season is comin', don't chya know! Bryan B is already ready to go, and I'm sure the rest of the desert crew as well! :cry: We'll have to start a Halloween in Ocotillo thread pretty soon... :cry:

Oh Yeah! Chompin' at the bit! Let the Games Begin!

Oh Yeah! Chompin' at the bit! Let the Games Begin!

I second that! I'm itching for an Ocotillo ride. Leon, are you riding the 5hundy this season?

Hey Mike, come on up to Cahuilla on Sunday and line up at the gate. You can race the 1st time beginner class and they let you race the first time without having to join. I'd say you could race against me and Leon, but you're still a youngster and we race in the old man's class. :cry:

Yo Miguel!

I'm in the middle of Dual Sporting the BRP. If I know that I'll be my daughter's wingman, I'll take the Pig. Otherwise I'm riding the The Beast from the East until I decide what my new ride is going to be! I'm ALL over the place for my new scoot. 2005 YZ 125 or 250 2 smoke...2005 CRF450...What, What, What! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Yo Leon, I pitted (is that word?) with a guy yesterday who was making his first run on a new RM250. He had been racing a CRF450 for the last few years. At first he was so-so on it, but he got happier as the day went on.

Jim, Sunday at Cahuilla sounds fun but I have a BDay party to go to. Good luck on the race!

Leon, I say go for the 250 2 smoke. It's the year of the smokes. :cry:

Jay Bo One Three Seven!

Hey, what does your new Dodge Deezle look like so I know where you are parking???

Maybe the RM will be there Sunday? Perhaps....? :cry:

Leon, I say go for the 250 2 smoke. It's the year of the smokes. :cry:

Schmoke Anna Pancake??? :cry:

Jay Bo One Three Seven!

Hey, what does your new Dodge Deezle look like so I know where you are parking???

Maybe the RM will be there Sunday? Perhaps....? :cry:

It's a good lookin' dark gray RAM 2500 4x4. I'm gonna try to get the spot we had the last time we rode up there.

Christi20 Where were you??

Sunday was a Blast. Jim, as always, great riding with ya! :cry:

Yep, had a good time. My wrist is all messed up. Not sure how that happened. Too bad about your 1st moto start. You would have smoked me otherwise. Looking at the photos on-line I can see my cornering technique sucks. I look like an old man ... oh wait ... :cry: Guess that's where I'll be concentrating for awhile.

I SUCK! :cry: I woke up a little late, then basically chickened out!

I know it's silly, but if I don't make a committment to meet up with someone there, I don't go most of the time. I regret it of course now.

The problem is I absolutely HATE asking for stranger's help to unload and load my bike. I avoid that at all costs (even not going to a race).

It also helps to have a buddy right there next to you, giving you some motivation!

IT's a vicious cycle. I don't like to go places where I don't already know someone, yet I won't get to know people if I don't go. :cry:

Anyway, I will work on that!

No worries Christi!

Since we are ThumperTalk folk, we are already friends! :cry:

We'll see ya there!