Sign in to follow this  

East Coast 05 CRF 450

Getting very anxious, anyone know if any 450s have arrived on the east coast yet? Seeing pictures of the guys who have them already is killing me. Dealer says release date on mine is today, whatever that means. :cry:

I feel your angst. :cry: None in Indiana either. My last "release date" was yesterday, and I didn't get a call yesterday. I think there was a post about one or two arriving in Georgia last week, so maybe it won't be too much longer. I'll call my salesman today and see if there is anything else he can string me along with. :cry:

My salesman just called. But not to tell me that it was in. He said the best info they still have was the "release date" for mine was yesterday, the 27th. He said it could come any day now. I'm getting anxious too. I gathered up all the new parts for it and put 'em on the work bench last night. I even washed my riding gear and was thinking, I will need to buy some cold weather gear if this takes much longer!!! :cry:

Dealer called me about 10 minutes ago, estimated arrival of crate is SEP 29, its confirmed in transit according to shipping company, crate weighs 307 lbs...... :cry: I'm trying hard not to get excited.

Just got mine home! It was only a day or two after they told me mine was released that it arrived at the dealership. I rode it around my front yard for about 10 minutes and :cry: Jimbo hopefully you be riding soon! :cry:

Awsome, glad to see east coast guys are getting them. I'm lucky in that my house is on 25 acres... which is home to a supercross style track, turns track & arenacross track, First ride will be on the turns track... can't wait, I'll post impressions as soon as I can.

Just got mine home! It was only a day or two after they told me mine was released that it arrived at the dealership. I rode it around my front yard for about 10 minutes and :cry: Jimbo hopefully you be riding soon! :cry:

Sweet! Oh man, I really feel like my wait may soon be over! Have fun with it! Oh, and post a pic if you have any. :cry:

My buddy that owns a shop in southern middle TN just called and said my '05 is in. I probably won't pick it up for 3 weeks due to having to be out of town for a while. Great timing, huh?

stoked, where in n ga. are you and where did you get the bike from?

i am still waiting for mine out of chattanooga.

Hey Neighbor, Glad to see someone close by join TT! I live in Orlean(Marshall). What dealer is your CRF comming from? :cry:

Michael

Rick at Blaylock Cycles is who I'm getting it from, hopefully today. He said he will call as soon as the crate comes in. Your the first TT guy I've noticed from this area! What kind of riding do you do?

Steve

I am in Stafford, Va and buy my bikes from MFI in Woodbridge and Shenandoah in Winchester. I am on the list but neither has the 2005 yet. Acutally, I think Shenandoah received and delivered 1. I was told the others will arrive middle of October.

First one strolled into the greater New Philadelphia, Ohio area this past weekend....unfortunately it's not mine.....but mine is NEXT!!!! :cry:

First one strolled into the greater New Philadelphia, Ohio area this past weekend....unfortunately it's not mine.....but mine is NEXT!!!! :cry:

Hi there. I'm in Canton. My dealer called and said I should get mine Friday Oct 8th. They got 1, and I'm #2 like you.

Hi there. I'm in Canton. My dealer called and said I should get mine Friday Oct 8th. They got 1, and I'm #2 like you.

Are you dealing with Harding? I was also told October 8th would be the ship/release date for the 2nd shipment.

Picked mine up today! Dealer called me on tuesday the 28th and said to come and get it. Picked it up from Jimmy's cycle sales in Bassett Va. GREAT GUYS over there. :cry:

Just got mine from Meridian in Fayettville NC. Cant wait to try her our, coming off 02 model.

Hey Steve, We ride mostly woods and trail. I have a 100 acre farm and a buddy that has a 2000 acre farm. Lots of gnarly stuff. How about you?

Michael

Michael,

I ride mainly motocross, but I've got a friend Warren who has some long enduro style loops set up on a huge farm. Very high speed stuff, alot of fun. He comes over to my house to practice jumping (and falling sometimes). I like to trail ride when I get a chance on my 450 and the my Rancher, not nearly as much stress as motocross. If you ever get the itch to try out a track I've got 3 and working on a 4th on my property. Oh yeah, should get my 450 today... awaiting a call....

Steve