Sign in to follow this  

Elsinore Sunday?

Hey guys, anone wanna go out to Elsinore on Sunday?

I'm going to be there, & I think Doc & his buddy too. :cry:

Anyone interested in car pooling, & splitting gas, etc? I live near downtown...

:cry:

I will be at the rest stop at I-15/76 at about 7:30 Sunday morning. I will be in a Chevy Silverado with trailer. I will leave the rest stop at 7:45 if no one shows.

I have room for 1 more bike on my trailer and can meet someone at the 76/I-15 rest stop on my way to the track.

That'll work, beats each of us spending $30 to get there! :cry: What time would you like to meet?

Oh, and one caveat... in case you don't know, I'm female! (I sort of suprised Doc the first time I met him up there... :cry: :cry:) I know there are girlfriend/wife/jealousy issues sometimes :cry:, so I figure I'd better give you the chance to bow out gracefully in advance if its at all a problem! :lol:

:cry:

No worries, my wife will be there too riding her quad, so all is good. We can meet at the park & ride there at I-15 and the 76 at about 8:00 am. Sound good to you? :cry:

No worries, my wife will be there too riding her quad, so all is good. We can meet at the park & ride there at I-15 and the 76 at about 8:00 am. Sound good to you? :cry:

Excellent! :cry: That'll land us there just before 9... perfect! :cry: (Do you remember what side of the 15 the park & ride is on...? :cry:)

OK, so we'll meet at the Park & Ride at 8:00 a.m. I m going to try to get new canopy by then because the one I have now SUX! Cool, looking foward to it!! :cry:

OK, so we'll meet at the Park & Ride at 8:00 a.m. I m going to try to get new canopy by then because the one I have now SUX! Cool, looking foward to it!! :cry:

I just got a new EZ up canopy, haven't even taken it out of the box yet, so I can bring that if you don't have a chance to get your new one! (I probably should anyway, just to make sure all the parts are working, etc...) :cry:

I'll be there Sunday morning bright and early (for real this time :cry:) !

DJ, where do you live? I live in Fashion Valley (just down the street from Sea World). We have a long haul no matter where we go riding! I would offer to drive but I can only carry one bike on my Joe Hauler.

Looking forward to riding with you guys on Sunday! :cry: :cry:

I'll be there Sunday morning bright and early (for real this time :cry:) !

DJ, where do you live? I live in Fashion Valley (just down the street from Sea World). We have a long haul no matter where we go riding! I would offer to drive but I can only carry one bike on my Joe Hauler.

Looking forward to riding with you guys on Sunday! :cry: :cry:

I'm on the edge of Golden Hill, right downtown. Yeah, its a haul for us to anywhere but El Cajon, and SUCKS the gas! :cry: I don't mind driving my truck if you want to carpool from your place, I'm sure Liquidthumper won't mind not having to stop! Either way (with you & my truck, or meeting up with those guys off the 15) works for me! :cry:

I don't mind at all. The distance from the rest stop to the track is only about 20 miles, but it does save ya a bit of gas, so I will be there at 8:00 am. I know I can fit another bike for sure, and might be able to fit another one on the trailer if we put it diagonally in the rear of the trailer. Whatever works see ya guys then!!

Thanks for the offer. :cry: I'm going to drive this Sunday so I can visit some friends in Temecula after riding. We will definately have to carpool in the future since we live so close. :cry:

I don't mind at all. The distance from the rest stop to the track is only about 20 miles, but it does save ya a bit of gas, so I will be there at 8:00 am. I know I can fit another bike for sure, and might be able to fit another one on the trailer if we put it diagonally in the rear of the trailer. Whatever works see ya guys then!!

Thanks, Liquid, every little bit helps on my budget! :cry: Looks like just me, at 8am, I'll see you & Mrs. Liquid there! :cry::cry:

Thanks for the offer. :cry: I'm going to drive this Sunday so I can visit some friends in Temecula after riding. We will definately have to carpool in the future since we live so close. :cry:

Absolutely! :cry:

OK, last chance to back out!! HAHA. It is 10:00 PM Saturday night right now and I am getting ready to hit the sack. See ya guys (gals) in the monin'! Laterz :cry:

Wow, what a good time today huh? Doc, get better man and quit volunteering your services as a kicker! :cry: Had a great time. Looking foward to next time. I will probably be going out on Thursday.

Hey guys

How crowded was it out there today(10-3-04)? I almost got my ass out of bed to go but needed more sleep as I just got back from vegas Sat night :cry:.

It sounds like you guys had fun , is this a weekly thing now ? If so I'm up for next Sunday .

James