Sign in to follow this  

CRF does Colorado snow

good to see that...definitely looks like I will be able to take my kids up in the hills to play in the snow when we go to visit my folks in the next month..my oldest daughter (almost 4) loves the snow, I'm sure my youngest (1 yo) will to..they must have inherited the love for snow from me :cry:, I miss the snow..skiing, snowmobiling, etc :cry: Very "cool" pics. :cry:

where at in CO were you at. {/quote]

These pictures were taken down in the San Jaun mountains near Ouray and Telluride. The picture of the town is actually Silverton. I wasn't there but have been there many, many times. Silverton got so much snow (16+") over the Labor Day weekend that they actually fired up the ski lift.

where at in CO were you at. its awesome that there is already snow up in the high country.

We attempted to ride the Alpine loop areas around Silverton, and Ouray etc. All passes were snowed off enough that we didn't push our way over out of concern that we would not be able to return uphill in the snow. Lower elevations were fine.

Lost a lot of rubber on rear tire while "burning" my way through snow drifts.

BlackBuzzard

thats some gorgeous country up there isn't it? my parents went to that area last weekend to look at the fall colors, and they brought back a bunch of pictures. looks like you had fun. i always like riding in the snow. :cry: