Sign in to follow this  

I-Cat? Anybody ever use one?

Being an electronics guy...I'm not sure how I feel about that... For one, the price is out of control. ($200)

I did E-mail the company asking a few questions on what exactly they were trying to alter to get a better spark.

I will post back when and if I hear back from them.

I would almost bet that they are in no way, shape or form going to give me the info I asked for. Because if I'm understanding things correctly, there must be about $10 worth of components in the thing. IF you do get one....send it too me for a few days and I will hook it to a scope to see what it really does. :cry:

ANOTHER 4STRIKE WEBB SIGHT???? ridiculous, never heard of another 4 stroke webb sight :cry: :lol:anyway looks like an interesting product but if you have all of your jetting right etc prob wouldn't make much difference though hard to say. Would like to see this other webb sight and see what they say about it, I am assuming that it is comming from folks who have used it. :cry:

Ya I'm with Jim here...

Anything that just connects inline to the spark plug wire can't be worth $200. Just a couple super cheap parts for simple pulse shaping probably.

Although spark duration etc. can have an effect on how much power the engine makes I dont think you are gonna make it much better than it already is.

I want to see dyno numbers if they want to back up thier claim. As much as an overbore. Hrmmm ya..... .1mm overbore? :cry: :cry:

I am really skeptical myself...hence the post. However I believe it is possible for them to easily affect the spark characterisitics for a positive gain. It's just that the reported gain in the product reviews in performance increase and 2.5 MPG increase seams perhaps a bit far fetched.

But I remain open to an unbiased review.

Do a search about icat and you will learn..... Burned has a much cheaper way of achieving basically the same goal for about $75

can ya share some light on what burned has for 75 bucks :cry: