Sign in to follow this  

DRZ400 REVIEW...

pretty cool write-up by some enthusiasts.

Not sure about the exhaust comments though...

-MW

He said, "While I like a bit of a rush when riding, feeling like I am astride an angry anorexic coke-headed supermodel is not really my bag."

What kind of Australian sissy is he? :cry:

He said, "While I like a bit of a rush when riding, feeling like I am astride an angry anorexic coke-headed supermodel is not really my bag."

What kind of Australian sissy is he? :cry:

now that's funny :cry: :cry:

i heard that :cry: :cry: :cry: you calling aussies sissy's. dont get me started on you's. haha

Coming from a guy from "Queensland"... :cry:

You're just jealous b/c you don't have any good places to ride in Austrailia--

not like Illinois anyway.... :cry:

i heard that :cry: :cry: :cry: you calling aussies sissy's. dont get me started on you's. haha

Well I don't know. What do you think about angry anorexic coke-headed supermodels? :cry:

it's just the gold coast where there is no where to ride. but a few hours away is some of the best riding in the world! fraser island. nothing beats it. ps that queensland joke was good. i will pay that. :cry:

Firstly, the stock bars are made of cheese. I don't mean that hard cheddar type. This is a half-baked rip-off of that awful floppy McDonalds Filthburger rubbercheese. By the time I got the bike, they had been bent and restraightened a number of times, and I was not game to venture anywhere offroad with them still on the bike. Also, irrespective of the rider height, there is something about the ergonomics with the stock bend which makes it difficult for most riders to feel comfortable both sitting and standing. The little bit of roadwork I did with the stockers convinced me that they sucked.

Best description of the stock bendomatic bars i have heard yet :cry:

Good writeup.

I found this quote to be interesting, you wouldn't really see a quote like that in a magazine in the states.

"While I like a bit of a rush when riding, feeling like I am astride an angry anorexic coke-headed supermodel is not really my bag, and the smooth stable ride afforded me more time for my kind of fun".