Sign in to follow this  

Another compliment for AStars

i called Alpine today and was greeted by this ***#@(^$( lady.... I said "i heard that i can have my boots replaced for almost no cost besides the shipping cost.... I think she had an attitude and replied "no way, you have to pay money for that!" At this point i started thinking of the guys here who said that this girl they talked to was very nice and said "no problem send em in and we'll fix em for free".... Anywayz i said "then how much would it cost" she transfered me to a different line, a guy awnswered and i told him my 3 month old boots had the screw fall out on the front toe(s) plate and the bottom got ripped up-wards... he said no problem "send em in and we'll fix em for free" 😢 ..... but shipping cost is pretty rough here so... so he said he could have some toe plates sent to my adress for NO COST! i gave him my adress and everything went fine.. 😢 So i have some parts to fix my boots on my way for free.... another satisfied customer.... BUT WHAT was up with that first lady.. was she PMS'sing or something.... Jesus! 😢 she was so rude.... Besides talking to her the call was welcoming.... ANother compliment to AlpineStars 😢

there's one in every company, i called my local suzuki dealer (don't worry I have like 3 in my area, cuz after you hear this you'll be prayin for me) and I spent 10 minutes explaining what a spoke wrench was and another 15 telling him that a 6mm wrench won't work with a 6.7mm nipple

I had an issue with some Tech 6 boots about 6 months ago. I called Alpinestars and was greeted by a very friendly lady who gave me shipping instructions and a RGA number. She was very polite, my boots were fixed for free in something like 10 days. 😢 :cry: The very polite, helpful lady I spoke with sounded like she had a bit of a British accent. 😢

I also forgot..... she even told me where i heard that i can get them fixed for free 😢.... and that niiice lady with the british accent, i believe her name is Giovanna that members on TT speak so well about 😢 I WIH I WOULD have gotten HER AND not the DEVIL! 😢

How about a contact number for Astars. I broke the hook part of my buckle that you loop the buckle onto on my new Tech 6 boots. This looks riveted on so, I know I can't fix it unless the replacements are screws.

mx813

How about a contact number for Astars. I broke the hook part of my buckle that you loop the buckle onto on my new Tech 6 boots. This looks riveted on so, I know I can't fix it unless the replacements are screws.

mx813

ill get u a number soon..... lemme finish up my homework and ill post it.... just make sure you dont get the girl i got 😢 or else you wont get em fixed for free 😢 :cry:

there's one in every company, i called my local suzuki dealer (don't worry I have like 3 in my area, cuz after you hear this you'll be prayin for me) and I spent 10 minutes explaining what a spoke wrench was and another 15 telling him that a 6mm wrench won't work with a 6.7mm nipple

😢 :cry: 😢 :cry: 😢🤣