Sign in to follow this  

I BUILT A KLX 110 FULL SUSPENSION MINI USING ALL KX 65 PARTS.

I JUST WANTED TO LET PEOPLE KNOW THAT PUTTING THE KX65 FRONT AND REAR SUSPENSION ON A KLX CAN BE DONE. YOU HAVE TO MAKE THE STEERING SHAFT ABOUT 1/4 INCH LONGER AND USE TWO KLX TOP BEARING RETAINERS. ONE ON THE TOP AND ONE ON THE BOTTOM.I USED THE KLX BEARINGS. I USED THE SWING ARM AND THE REAR SHOCK WITH A NO LINK SET UP.USING A KTM65 ANGLE FOR THE REAR SHOCK. USING THE KX FRONT AND REAR ALLOWED ME TO USE THE ALUMINUM RIMS AND DISK BRAKES ALSO OFF THE KX. IT WORKS GREAT BUT MY SON IS ONLY EIGHT AND WEIGHS 60LB. IF SOME ONE CAN TELL ME HOW TO POST PICTURES ILL PUT SOME ON HERE.

Just a thought, how do you know the rear suspension will work properly without the linkage?

Yo ATVRACER that is a sik bike. I would give anything to put a KX suspension on my klx125l. But I got to give u props on that bike. No ordinary man would go out and pay $500 for a rollling chassis of a kx65 not being sure if it would work. But that bike is nice. How much you pay for all the suspension mods?

Thanks, I Have About 1000.00 In The Bike. This Not Including The Bike Itself. I Purchased A Kx And Sold All The Items I Did Not Use. I Came Out Only Having 500.00 In The Conversion. I Used Angle Of The Rear Shock On A Ktm50 Since They Are A No Link Aswell.

Im Not Shouting I Just Do Not Know How To Type Very Good And Ill Leave The Shift Button To The Talented.