Sign in to follow this  

Wyoming is AWESOME

So I bought a 2001 YZ250 Two stroke...and wyoming just issued me a title for it pending sales tax...and the title is the same as for streetbikes..so I show proof of insurance and the new title and voila...a license plate. We also require no inspections here except for the Vin verification on used vehicles..so I still have to get the baja kit..but I'll have my tags tommorow once i pay sales tax and get the insurance slip and whatnot...should be fun.

Colorado you just get a VIN Verification and fill out the Equipment form yourself, show insurance and you get tags. It's only lame :cry: places like CA that want you to take it up the :cry: for this stuff. :cry:

yeah I actually bought the bike in fort collins, this little thing is a screamer..just a plane jane YZ250 with an aftermarket silencer..which to yall is prolyl slow but I have been out of dirtbikes for awhile although this thing would kill my old 650L, but my guess is a very limited top speed, but I cannot believe how light it is, just riding it around some trails it feels like there is no limit..it has been so long since I have ridden a two stroke..I love it.