Sign in to follow this  

To sell or not to sell.....

I have just bought another 250f (2004). Now my wife says 3 are too many. Should I move into the shop or sell my 01's?

If I sell, should I sell all the goodies (about 10g's worth) together, or part out here or on ebay? Some of the goodies will fit the 04, but most will not.

Thanks,

Jeff

well if your really lookin to make some money you should part your bike(s) out on ebay. you also have to think about how much you will ride the 01s. once you start riding the 04 you wont. so id part them out and make a bunch of money. my 2 cents.

man I am in the same boat.... I get the fever and just want more and more etc....

I am going to make my 01' into an 03' setup, cause after putting time in on the 04' its just way better all around. I think I will hold my parts for the 01-03' for one more year then sell all of it and buy an 06'. I have to agree that I think you can do well on Ebay if you present everything correctly.

Hey if you decide to part out one of your 01's I would love to buy the tanks,seat and rad fairings. I have an 01 WR250f and I need to put a YZ tank on it! PM me if you are interested.

Randy...I'm not sure if it will fit, I don't have my 04 yet.

I actually have an extra tank (used),seat (new cover, your choice)and radiator shrouds(VERY used). PM your phone# and I will call you.

Jeff

Think it this way: let your wife know you sell the bike with a crying heart, but you do it cause she wants so. But make sure when you sell it, she knows you did it for her and let her feel like she "ows you one", you know what I mean... :cry:

You won't perhaps ride the old one anyway. And strip your bike from goodies, they only help you sell it a bit easier, but you won't get much better price.