Anyone wanna ride Bluff Creek Wed Oct 20th

The wife and I are going to try to ride the 20th at Bluff Creek...Yes, I know it is the middle of the week but I figure it should be a little safer out there with less people. Beside you guys haven't seen my ultra-cool 1992 WR200 yet (You think the Cannondale is hot...Just wait!).

I'm sure a lot of people won't be able to do it but it's one of the few days I have open. Think of it this way, if you don't use those PTO days for this, the wife may make you hang out with the in-laws. ?

Hey Larry!!!

Your window of opportunity has closed.... ? I would have given you one hell of a deal while I was in my grumpy mood. ?

I have new valves and I also had them put in a new piston ring while they where "in" there, so I'm good as new!!!

I'm going to do a oil change today, so I'm looking forward to ride in the near future!! ?

Larry! Where have you been? Come on down...the more the merrier!

Ya know, it's not a bad shot for us to go up to Waterloo (somewhere different to ride)....still I would only go during the week, especially with the wife.

Andy

Hiya Andy I have been in Colorado I have some great pics I did not get to hit all the trails I wanted to ne ver realized how much kids can stall plans. I will get those posted one of these days! I cant make it during the week right now my vacation time is gone and then some!!

Clint I would never buy your bike while you are grumpy.

Also I have decided to quit working in January and go to Nursing school full time I miss taking care of people makes it worthwhile going to work!

Anyway we are more than likely riding BC this weekend with a few guys all of you have not met let me know if anyone wants to hook up. The season is passing and now is the best time to ride with the cool temps.

i agree with it being the best times to ride. but guess what i get my lisence here in about a week!!! which means i might actually be able to make it to one of the BC rides!!! ? all tho i wont be able to make it to this ride sense its right in the middle of the week. ?

Anyway we are more than likely riding BC this weekend with a few guys all of you have not met let me know if anyone wants to hook up. The season is passing and now is the best time to ride with the cool temps.

Sorry, no riding for me. I'm stuck in the ER this Saturday...but I imagine that I will be seeing you there anyway! ?

• 2 weeks later...