Sign in to follow this  

Backin it in

I know it aint Motard. But it is a rider looking for a bike to ride at the Del Mar Supermoto. Here's links to 2 pictures of myself from Friday nite's final AMA Flattrack Shorttrack of the year at DuQuoin Illinois. I made my first main event and had my brakes go out while running 2nd.

Backin it in part 1

Dragging the radiator

Dude that is SICK!!!!!!!!

You get the mac-daddy style bonus award and "hack it to the locks" grand prize there brother!

Lookin SUPER SWEET!

Just a bummer the guy shootin the photos was just a bit soft or those would be desktop images for certain.

Murmy failed to mention he was like the 3rd fastest qualifier and won his heat putting him on the front row of the main with the best in the business!! Great job, Steve

damn!!! that is sweet... now lets see someone go that low on street... without highsiding after

dan

now lets see someone go that low on street... without highsiding after

No problem... Nicky Hayden does it on his Supermoto... and then some. :cry:

I'm also looking for a bike to ride at the Del Mar supermoto race as I think I'm going to be racing the Shorttrack the night before. Appreciate it guys.

Nicky learned how to do it the dirt first!

I'm also looking for a bike to ride at the Del Mar supermoto race as I think I'm going to be racing the Shorttrack the night before. Appreciate it guys.

If you're looking for a lease, 450 or Unlimited, give me a PM.

:cry:

Brett

MOTOGREG!!!! where did you get those graphics?!?!? custom? id love to have some for my crf!

dan

Nicky is RECOVERING from Supermoto crash with a broken collarbone!

:cry:

Nicky learned how to do it the dirt first!

Hey Steve O - remebere me? Guess what- I just might have a CRF 450 you can ride at Del Mar- The thing is nice too. There are some details to work out though so if you want to call me- ring me up at my work number (909) 983 7310. How come you got last in the main? Don't tell me your bike broke - again?! Considering your history, maybe I shouldn't let you ride my bike! :cry: :cry: Anyways, call me up and we might be able to make it happen.

Those are some cool pictures!! Where do you get those orange radiator louvers? I've seen them on other bikes, but don't know who sells them. Hutch :cry: