Adapting a YZ80 swingarm

I know some of you out there have managed to fit the YZ80 swingarm on the TTR125

Can anyone give me a quick list of what modifications had to be made? ?

I have a full machine shop at my disposal and I am sure I can do whatever is necessary.

I would just like a little input before I spend the $$$ on the YZ parts.

Thanks!

I really need to do this too.. I have the yz swingarm and shock and linkage. here is the last post about this and it looks like it is hard to do.. I'll be doing mine over winter. I contacted prc about this and they said they would rework the frame for 350.00 plus shipping.. May be better to just pick up the works shock if your going to spend that much. It does show you that it will be a bunch of work though. Who's first??!!! the rest of us can watch and learn. If you guys can wait I'll be doing it in a few months. here's the last good conversation about this..

https://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=UBB38&Number=853283&Forum=UBB38&Words=yz%20shock&Match=Entire%20Phrase&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=1year&Main=843604&Search=true#Post853283

I just read the link that was in the last post. It sounds to me that just making the YZ rear end fit is only part of the problem. I don't think I'll pursue it any further. The works rear shock is probably the way to go. I'd like to get rid of the weak rear hub and drum brake though. I think I'll put my YZ swingarm, shock & brake setup on ebay before I change my mind.