Sign in to follow this  

Foresthill Sat , oct. 2nd....

So far it's me and 2 others...'Bout 6 others have dropped out, citing family first. ( chickenhenpeckedbastards )

Supposed to rain up there in the next few days, conditions should be ideal by Sat.

Anyway, anyone else?

If I don't ride Elkins on saturday with the Polka Dots then I'll be there. If I don't make it and you feel like it, ride all of trails 1 & 7.. tell me if you see any closed signs due to logging ok.... a little bird has told me there was some trail closings?? We didn't see any. in fact i saw no sign on trail 5 and I thought that was closed due to fire - maybe its only the upper loop of 5.

So far it's me and 2 others...'Bout 6 others have dropped out, citing family first. ( chickenhenpeckedbastards )

Supposed to rain up there in the next few days, conditions should be ideal by Sat.

Anyway, anyone else?

Wish i could but i'm working :cry: I'll be there the day after if you feel like a back to back :cry:

Wish i could but i'm working :cry: I'll be there the day after if you feel like a back to back :cry:

Can't make it sunday, but there's allways next time!! :cry:

rain up here? hmmmmm thats news to me.

Rode 20 sumptin miles today in Sugar Pine. Dust is medium on the suck scale, traction is tolerable, definately better than the past months.

Tirebiter,

Count me in! I've never been, I need some directions as to where to meet and what time.

Maddog542,

Sent you a PM..See you there! :cry:

Mono, I got your hamfistedbodger...I'll deal with your sorry :cry: come turkey time.. :cry:

tirebiter you ham fisted bodger!!!! lol

Bob, see what you gotta put up with from KTMTALK folks?

The guys 1st post, and he's allready crackin wise..He's comin up here around turkey day, I need your help..thinkin between the 2 of us we could squish the punk down a notch or 2...( do it on lunch break, no need to interfere with our busy riding schedule..) :cry: :cry:

tirebiter you ham fisted bodger!!!! lol

Bob, see what you gotta put up with from KTMTALK folks?

The guys 1st post, and he's allready crackin wise..He's comin up here around turkey day, I need your help..thinkin between the 2 of us we could squish the punk down a notch or 2...( do it on lunch break, no need to interfere with our busy riding schedule..) :cry: :cry:

I dunno I'd say that monoshock almost got it right Dan, you're actually a bus driving ham fisted bodger.. :cry:

That's right! Don't mess with me and Bob! :cry:

Gotta KTM for sale...cheap...you interested Dan? You can join the family again. lol :cry:

Got any more room for a newbie? I picked up a dual sported XR650R last week put some M21s on today and want to try them out. My R1100GS is to big to use offroad anymore. I live right up the road from you in Martinez.

Bob

:cry: It's a BRP!!!!

Those beasts are the BEST in the woods! :cry:

Talk about POWER!!!! The throttle gave me roll on grins!!!! :cry:

I almost bought one! But I scared myself shitty on the test drive! :cry: Is yours uncorked? I wanna ride!!!! Opps.......no I don't! :cry:

Bob,

Saturday's ride will be mostly tight trails. Are you brand new to dirtbiking? If so, I wouldn't reccomend this trip..

I also ride an XR650R dualsport and we often do easier rides, better suited for Dualsport bikes.

I'm sending you a Private Message with my phone number, call me- let's talk about it. :cry:

Dan

I am in for the next one, I get the cast off my arm tomorrow and I dont think Ill be riding ready for a few weeks