Foresthill Sat , oct. 2nd....

If I don't ride Elkins on saturday with the Polka Dots then I'll be there. If I don't make it and you feel like it, ride all of trails 1 & 7.. tell me if you see any closed signs due to logging ok.... a little bird has told me there was some trail closings?? We didn't see any. in fact i saw no sign on trail 5 and I thought that was closed due to fire - maybe its only the upper loop of 5.

So far it's me and 2 others...'Bout 6 others have dropped out, citing family first. ( chickenhenpeckedbastards )

Supposed to rain up there in the next few days, conditions should be ideal by Sat.

Anyway, anyone else?

Wish i could but i'm working ? I'll be there the day after if you feel like a back to back ?

tirebiter you ham fisted bodger!!!! lol

Bob, see what you gotta put up with from KTMTALK folks?

The guys 1st post, and he's allready crackin wise..He's comin up here around turkey day, I need your help..thinkin between the 2 of us we could squish the punk down a notch or 2...( do it on lunch break, no need to interfere with our busy riding schedule..) ? :cry:

tirebiter you ham fisted bodger!!!! lol

Bob, see what you gotta put up with from KTMTALK folks?

The guys 1st post, and he's allready crackin wise..He's comin up here around turkey day, I need your help..thinkin between the 2 of us we could squish the punk down a notch or 2...( do it on lunch break, no need to interfere with our busy riding schedule..) ? :cry:

I dunno I'd say that monoshock almost got it right Dan, you're actually a bus driving ham fisted bodger.. ?

Bob,

Saturday's ride will be mostly tight trails. Are you brand new to dirtbiking? If so, I wouldn't reccomend this trip..

I also ride an XR650R dualsport and we often do easier rides, better suited for Dualsport bikes.

I'm sending you a Private Message with my phone number, call me- let's talk about it. ?

Dan