Sign in to follow this  

new 05 crf250r never ridden

just got home with my new bike,dealing with a bad knee so I have not even ridden the bike and had someone else kick it over...my problem is when standing directly behind the bike it looks like the subframe and fender are lined up with the frame but looking down on it the wheel is more to the left ...plan on take the thing back to dealer( brand new)...this is not normal right.

Sly,did you just run with it?Took it back to dealer and they said they don't see it.Lighting was different was not that apparent and no real way to measure.I know the plastic was slightly tilted,but I think they thought I was nuts.The guy ask if I ever owned a dirtbike before.I knew where he was going but I told him for $5900 and less than 24hrs old I wanted to start with a bike thats not bent.So after looking at it from every angle I agreed that I'm nuts and the lighting in my garage was the culprit.Time to start puttin on the goodies.

you should have seen my bike with the offset supermoto wheel on!!! It REALLY looked bent!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

i think they are using the same o4 plastic ,let over , take off rear fender & re drill the alignment holes thats the best fix, it bothers me also when something isnt straight