Sign in to follow this  

TC610 start trouble

Hello there! I'm newbie here. And got a question.

I have TC610 1996. Long time ago it runs with MOTOPLAT ignition. Nowdays i deside use an original parts from stock bike. I got a coil, CDI unit and alternator. When i've install it on my bike there was a sparks when i kick him. But it looks like an early igintion. Kick went back and kick my leg. I've turn stator clockwise but result was the same.

What happen? And may be someone know number of wire turs on stator? all data that can help me to rewind it. I think trouble in it! Or may be someone got used part? P/n 8000 77391

Thanks!

sounds like the magnetic segment ring on your flywheel has broken the bonding. take your flywheel off and look to see if the magnets are loose,if they appear to be, send it to me i have fixed hundreds of them. these new ignitions are a basic compter heat,moisture,and dirt will kill them. if you don't keep clean and dry it will fail. the other place to look is the grounding of motor to frame frame to cdi unit, double and tripple up on these groundings. the magnets are phased meaning their is only one position they can be in to work. call me if you need any more help, adidas george (714) 540-2920

Hey is that my old buddy George Url. I have to give you a call and Ernesto Vettori's GAY!

HuskyRips! :cry:

flywheel is ok!

Grounding.... Is it can be a reason of early spark (ignition)? Are you sure?

I guess problem in stator winding. Previous owner said nothing about it. May be you know HOW i can rewind my stator?

And there is some problem with phone. I'm from Moscow (Russia) :cry: