Sign in to follow this  

Anyone in a mind to help?

This fellow runs a Yahoo group concerning Mitsubishi tractors, and has done so for a long time. This group has been very helpful in learning about and maintaining the Mitsubishi tractor my club just bought. A tractor that has already seen heavy use on the Wambaw trails. I introduced myself there, and told the guys that the mits would be working for motorcycle trails, and got nothing but support. To me, this message group is helping out on motorcycle trails just as much as any other Wambaw Cycle trails volunteer, through their support and advice on the tractor.

This fellow, S/N Ianformer, is about to lose his farm, and could use any donation you could give. He lost a job, which put him behind. I have scanned every post in the group, something like this has never popped up, I believe it is an honest request for help. He is set up for Paypal, or you can snail-mail. If you help, be sure to let him know by email what method you used, and how much. The bank will allow him to "float" his payment, based on help that may arrive late.

If you are in a mind to help, dont wait, do it today! Ian asked late, and the deadline is very soon. Over $500 has been raised, about $1200 to go. Literally, every bit helps!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mitsubishitractors

Thanks,

Robert :cry:

Keep the bank from foreclosing on his property! He is about to lose his farm, after putting together $3K on his own and raising about $500 through donations. Wouldnt it bite to lose a whole farm for the lack of $1200????

He just needs a little help to get back on track, even if its just a buck.....

He has a job, its just that the earlier lost job put him behind, and he has been unable to catch up.

PS let me look for the Paypal link!

His paypal acct is his email, ianformer@yahoo.com, from his initial request for help in post# 6513

Be sure to email him, let him know so he can "float" his payment. Be sure to have a look at the message board later, he has personally thanked everyone who has helped!

I can not thank you all enough...... i am back to work and have managed to put together nearly enough........ this is the first time anything like this has happend..... eric my family thanks you for your generous donation.........

Thank You to all for your help thoughts and prayers

the former family

eric my family thanks you for your generous donation.........

Who am I deny a family in need? What comes around goes around. You're welcome. :cry: :cry: :cry:

FYI We Did it!!!!! by new boss kicked in the balance today at noon......

i have been working with him 2 days :cry: :cry: :cry::cry: