Sign in to follow this  

thinking buffalo sun. oct 3rd.

might be going to B.R. on sun. for some trail riding before i leave on vacation :cry:..... anyone??? :cry:

Hopefully bringing the whole group..... Have you seen the new pit bike track to the right of the big guy track.... my kids love it!!!!! pretty good hill climb for a 6 year old!!!:cry: :cry: :cry: I am planing on it.

Red Expidition and Lots of XR's

hey dragon semper fi :cry:

when did ya serve i was in 82-86 VMFA 323 Death Rattlers :cry: my son loves that pit bike track cant get him off it :cry: if i go which i most likley will ill be parked in front of the new track blue f350 with a green ez-up xr400 and a klx 125 know more late thurs. or fri am. if im going just wanted to start rounding people up early :cry:

Unfortunately, most people out there don't realize its a pit bike track. It was actually built for hopped up minibikes (like my SDG Speed Mini) and other adult ridden minibikes, but we can handle a little kid or two on there. The thing that really pisses us off is the morons on their 250's and other big bikes out there. I mean, how much fun can that little track be on a full blown motocross bike??? :cry:

Sorry for the rant :cry: I might make it out there Sunday, I've got a buddy who is getting a new bike this week and we're already going out there tomorrow to break it in.

Were you there 2 Sundays ago? There was a red Explorer or Expedition there with a ton of XR's parked right by the little kid track.

matt

i completly understand your position re: the pit bike track when we are there and nobodys on it my son rides it. when there are pit bikes with adult riders on them he gets off and goes to the big track. when he cant always ride the big track because its too dusty or too many riders he comes on the trails with me :cry: also those guys on the bigger bikes should not be out there on that track i saw a guy kiss it real bad last week knocked himself silly :cry:

sorry about my little rant just wanted you to know i'm not one of those guys yer talkin about :cry:

I'm game for trail riding on Sunday also, haven't been out in a couple of weeks.

I'll be in a grey chevy quad cab on a WR400 probably parked in the woods close to the trail entrances.

e4dragongunner, hows the two-stroke treating you?

Oh yeah, I wasn't directing that at you. It was just a general rant. But trust me, I would much rather have to dodge your son on the minibike track on my 50 (107) then dodge him on the big track on my 450! :cry:

Its fer sure i'll be there sun. around 9:00 am :cry:

matt, yeah i dont like it when he goes out on the big track :cry: i kinda monitor that one closely he is only 11 and 1st year on a clutch :cry:

Ok Ok.... First of all .. I was in from 89-95 2/24 Weapons Co. 0351 Death on a leash!! Semper Fi right back....

As far as the Big bikes on the little tracks I tend to agree with ya. However I was on the new pit bike track with my 250.. I was following my son on an xr50 who had never been on it before(New Track).. I will probably take a spin on it again following my son.. I will have my buddys helmet cam on.. to get a little vid...I dont see any harm...

IF nobody is on that track whats the big deal... I agree the new pit bike track is 1st and formost for pitbikes and kids who are getting tired of the peewee track and want a little something different. But if nobody is using it ... what is the harm... I have been riding XR's for years , and I just bought a 2001 CR250 to see how the other half lives... Seems like a cool track to get the feel on...

Just to let you all know I am very greatful to have a place that is bikes only... I have great respect and consideration for all of my fellow riders. So I agree the pit bikes and kids have 1st dibs always.....

If I am allowd... I have a [@#$%&*!] also... It seems that we all park by the track....1/2 of my riders are alll under 15 yrs old... What is the speed limit between the parked cars and the track????????? I dont expext people to do 5mph.....

But I also dont expext 30 mph either :lol::cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry::lol: :lol:

See you all Sunday...

Yes Red Expedition with cheep little Harbor Freight trailer.

Thanks Guys Jason

Yeah, I can understand dads following their little guys around the track and instances like that. I just hate it when the 16 year old kid on his new 250F is out there actually riding the track hard and trying to go fast around it.

Its not that I'm afraid they're gonna hit me or something, I'm probably faster on my mini then they are on their big bike.(a friend of mine and I once took a lap on the big track on our minis and we actually passed a guy! :cry:) Its just that the big bikes really tear that little track up and you can see this by riding the track now. All the jumps that used to be peaked and have good lips are now all torn up just like the big track. A dad following his son of somebody just putting around doesn't do that, guys actually riding the track fast do that. :cry:

lbzyz426 come on dude ya have to make it on sun. :cry: i wont be back till the 16th or the 17th no riding for me till then :cry:

dragon & fksktk i'll be looking for you when i get there do you Know what time :cry:

Having a big shindig at the house for my kids B-day on Saturday... Not too too early on Sunday, I should be kicking my bike by zero nine thirty....

See ya there :cry:

KevXR416- Your killing me here :cry: I'll have to see what I can do, might camp out saturday night and meet ya back there sunday. Heading out with Anthony on saturday for sure, riding with him is like a training course everytime. I guess he got 4th in that HS near BR on the 19th, said he should have done better but a tree really wanted him to stop and say hi :cry: . It'd be a cold nights camp though :cry: Been meaning to ride with JohnT3 and his group. Never been on a sunday before and they always hit it up on sundays.

JohnT3?

Krass?

Johnnyofast?

Anybody else riding on saturday, I'll be there 9:30a in a blk chevy Z71 ext cab #47. I'll probably have a swarm of hot chicks around me :cry:

I was just out there today and it was pretty dusty. Was with my buddy who just got an '05 KX250 and it is pretty fast.

But I actually did some trail riding today too! :cry: I usually ride them quite a bit but this year I haven't really hit them that much. It was pretty fun and a nice change of pace. They were pretty dusty as well though, so it was kinda hard to go too fast behind someone.

I'll probably have a swarm of hot chicks around me

lbzyz426 would those hot chicks be from lamp liter :cry: :cry: yeah i guess if yer gonna ride with crazy T on sat. you have a valid excuse not to ride on sun. :lol: remember when going up those nasty hill climbs feet on the pegs nuts on the gas tank :cry: or was it... nuts on the gas tank and feet on the pegs... :cry:

if i dont see ya on sun. i'll talk to you when i get back from micky mouse world :cry: