Sign in to follow this  

----HOLLISTER THIS SUNDAY 10/3/04

This will be my 1st ride in 6 months and we are just going for the day and play around a little .Would love to meet more riding buddies :cry:

post on the post if you are interested

or P.M. me and I can give you my #

Ryan :cry:

We'll be there too. We park on Radio Ridge -- light brown Suburban pulling a white Pace Trailer. My son and I will be on the CRF450 and KX-85 (number plates below), and we'll be giving demo rides to a friend of my son and his dad.

Stop by, or let us know your vehicle and where you like to park, and we'll look you up. BTW, I started a thread a few days ago about a 10/3 Hollister ride. Check it out for a couple more contacts. -Mike- :cry:

Hollister Opening For Red Sticker -- 10/3 TT Ride

Me, my husband, and brother-in-law will be are going Sunday too. We have been just waiting for red sticker season to start. We will be in a charcoal grey Chevy Silverado with 2 Yamahas and a Kawi in the back. Come and say hi. :cry:

AWSOME,

I dont know radio hill (does it overlook the mx track and flat track ?)I think my cousin is going to try to park on the right side when you first come in by the kiddy track becase his daughter is going to be riding her 50 :cry:

anyways I am in a 2002 grey chevy silverado with a honda and ski sanger sticker on the back (I have a shaved head )

u can pm me and I can give you my cell #

Hope to see everyone out there :cry:

Ryan B :cry:

To get to Radio Ridge, go up the paved road past the freestyle MX track on the right and the flat TT track on the right. When you get to the top of that hill, take the gravel road to the left, and that's Radio Ridge. It's right next to the kid's oval (which my son loves), and has a nice view of the valley below where the FMX/MX track and hillclimbs are.

Look for those TT fender stickers! :cry:

Thats where I thought it was at.

I will look for ya

Do you have a TT sticker on the truck ?

Ryan

It's possible i'll be out there on my practice bike (01' YZ 250) #178 with my name on the front plate (Kyle Jennett)And i'll have Alloy gear, White Tech-8s, Blue Arai and my friend will be taggin' along on a RM 85 :cry:

Do you have a TT sticker on the truck ?

No, but I'm usually the only brown Suburban with a white Pace trailer. We'll stand out pretty well -- the other dad and I will be on red honda thumpers, and the kids will be on green Kawi 2-smokes with matching 712 number plates.

See ya' :cry:

If I have any energy after the PrimeTime race on saturday I'll stop by Hollister on Sunday.

If you see a 525 with #447 on the plates that would be me.

I'll probably be taking at easy on Sunday, cause I've been riding every weekend for the last 3 weeks now. Nothing like waiting til the last minute to get ready for something. :cry:

Cheers,

Wish I could make it this weekend but Ill be trying to kiss my sons new 250 X Toad trying to turn it into something better, you know jets, airbox, nitro, hammer, dynamite whatever might make that thing run. Have fun guys. PS By the way, will you get the rangers to let me camp on radio hill during thanksgiving week so my dish will come in. Froze down by the dry creek last year and couldnt get a signal through the trees. Lifes rough. Mike in Modesto

Haha ya i hate it when you cant get decent reception in your nice and warm motorhome with warm water and a cozy place to sleep!! times is hard :cry:

For those who were up all weekend, you probably could of saw Mike Alessi riding on the Lodge MX on saturday. He was riding a Yamaha YZ125 trying to hide himself but I noticed all his Alloy gear that you can't miss from a mile away. But to go off the subject, the new issue of Transworld MX had an article in there that was talking about him when he went to Milville and talked all kinds of crap and renting a house next to the track (even though the REAL pros come in and race when the race is going on) and "Believe the Hype, #800) give me a break. But anyways I talked to him and told him told him "people are talking [@#$%&*!] about you" he replied with a smile, "It's all good".

P.S. and don't get me wrong he's really good at racing but he's also really good and racing his mouth too. :cry:

dam i was up there all saturday and sunday, i would have liked to drop a in a few words before mike ran out of there :cry: anyways...me and my dad were parked up on radio ridge and i noticed somone had a sign on there truck that said TT Rules...witch one of you guys was it!? by the time i came back from a ride, i didnt see the sign and didnt know witch car it was :cry:

The question I really wanted to ask him was what the hell was the whole "Believe the Hype" thing!!! What did you want to drop in?

me and my dad were parked up on radio ridge and i noticed somone had a sign on there truck that said TT Rules...witch one of you guys was it!?

Hey, 230, that was my Suburban! Too bad we didn't link up. It turned out that my son and his friend bailed on me, so I rode Sunday alone. Ended up doing multiple laps of the High Road and some other trails.

I managed to meet 5 new TT faces on Sunday, it was great. I met MXChick and her husband and JRambo (sp?) up at the top of the High Road, and The_Blue_One and Heckler stopped by my trailer when I was packing up. Really cool to see some of the faces of the folks from TT.

BTW, Blue and Heckler are kind of scary, I mean in a good scary sort of way. They said that they ride Hollister so much, even the black diamond trails are getting kind of boring for them. They said that Pete's Trail and the Troll Trail are just too easy now :cry: They said that they managed to find a new double-black-diamond spur off of Troll yesterday, and they had fun on that :cry: :cry: Yoiks!

Anyway, it was a fun day of riding. I really like the top of the High Road -- all those powder berm switchback corners make it feel like you're skiiing uphill! :lol:

Hey, LOL! I just noticed that my footer's been hacked! Now I wonder who could have done that.... :cry: :cry: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW, Blue and Heckler are kind of scary, I mean in a good scary sort of way. They said that they ride Hollister so much, even the black diamond trails are getting kind of boring for them. They said that Pete's Trail and the Troll Trail are just too easy now :cry: They said that they managed to find a new double-black-diamond spur off of Troll yesterday, and they had fun on that :cry: :cry: Yoiks!

Yeah it was cool to meet ya :cry: Next time i'll have to track you down soon enough to ride. It was pretty busy sunday at least on the roads :lol:

I will ride any trail out there just really really slooow :lol:

:cry:

I will ride any trail out there just really really slooow

If your riding double black diamonds I highley doubt your that slow. Hmm... this weekend I will be in the bay area. I might have to talk my dad into going riding at hollister.....