Sign in to follow this  

Trail Tech, great customer service!!!

I called the nice folks at Trail Tech a couple weeks ago to order a computer and get the aluminum surround to fit my XR4. When they arrived a few days later I discovered that the surround I ordered would not fit my bike as I didn't have an OEM odometer plate that it could bolt to.

I called them up and spoke a nice girl in customer service who immediately sent out the upgraded surround (has mounting tabs attached to it) and a return shipping label at no extra cost.

Basically, I'm getting a more expensive part, and they are paying for the shipping both ways to replace the part.

And here I thought outstanding customer service was dead! If anyone needs something from Trail Tech, don't hesitate. Truly a class act company! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Dale - Now to go home and install everything! :cry:

Finally got the thing installed tonight ...wan't as easy as I'd hoped, but it seems to work despite my creative installation! :cry: We'll see how accurate it is next time I go riding. My buddy has a GPS so I should be able to get a fairly accurate reading on my speed.

I gotta say, I am impressed with the overall quality of the thing ...and the "dashboard". It all seems a fairly sturdy package. :cry:

Dale <- Happy customer!

Their customer service has always been top notch. It's their inability to produce a new computer within a year of the announced release date that concerns me.