Sign in to follow this  

My shoulder hurts....alot!

Today I was out riding on the trails, I came up on a large mudd puddle, I sat up, leaned back and right while I was going through it, the edge on the other side was sticking up in a sharp angle, (maybe like 4 or 5 inches), when I hit it, the front whent over fine but when the back wheel hit it the whole rear end of the bike shot up in the air. I swear to god I was ballancing on the front wheel but the bike just kept tilting forward so I decided the just jump off, I sure rolled across the ground alot. I got up cleaned the mudd and dirt off the handle bars road back home Nothing got bent or damged. After a while my shoulder started hurting real bad. I havent gone to the docter yet but I cant hardly lift up my arm up now!

Man I hope I didn't break anything.

Just spank it with the other hand for a while :cry: J/K you probably have done some rotator cup damage. Best you go have it checked out. Don't put it off get in there now!!!! They will give you meds to deal with the pain.

Fryboy

if theres pain when lifting, you broke your collar bone/ clavicle for sure... feel the side that hurts and check for the any bump... is there is one another way of knowing you broke it.... same thing happend to me... welcome to the club.... Go get some X-rays and get it fixed.... it seems like nothing but it is.... Good luck,... post when back from the hospital :cry:

Their is some swelling on my left shoulder neer the collar bone, I dont feel a bump any where though.

yep.... most likely its broken, i know what your thinking "no its not, it just hurts" well thats what i though.... but it was. tell ur father to take you to the hospital :cry: Heal up quick