Sign in to follow this  

A Girl...Big Air......Landing looks hard

Here are some pic's of my Daughter on her 250f getting some good air on a 60ftr at the local track. The landing looks worse than it is, she has gotten much better at getting it back down to the ground.

IMG_1067.jpg

IMG_0933.jpg

IMG_0918.jpg

She is 15, she has been ridding (racing) for four years now and she has been on the 250 for seven weeks.

Very impressive.

I have a 15 year old son who would love to meet her!! However, he is now recovering from a shattered tib/fib on his right leg from jumping his 250F.

Jimbo

that landing does look rough. the last time i jump my wr 426 that high it was a hard landing. of corse im still on my stock suspention.

Very impressive.

I have a 15 year old son who would love to meet her!! However, he is now recovering from a shattered tib/fib on his right leg from jumping his 250F.

Jimbo

i wouldnt mind meeting her myself (14) :cry: ahhhhh... :cry:

:thinking:I have never used Photobucket before do they go off like this often. :cry: If they dont come back up soon, i'll post them with a nother image hosting site. Cant let them go unseen. :cry:

:thinking:I have never used Photobucket before do they go off like this often. :cry: If they dont come back up soon, i'll post them with a nother image hosting site. Cant let them go unseen. :cry:

:cry:

Photobucket is having server problems. It wont let me log in, so if they dont have it fixeed soon I'll get them back on another way. :cry:

Very impressive.

Jimbo

i wouldnt mind meeting her myself (14) :cry: ahhhhh... :cry:

yea same herrr :cry: :cry: (14)

Very impressive.

Jimbo

i wouldnt mind meeting her myself (14) :lol: ahhhhh... :cry:

yea same herrr :cry: :cry: (14)

well see when the pictures come up :cry: I called shotgun.... well not really.... But .... i have a broken collar bone so i need nursing :lol::cry: