Sign in to follow this  

Yamaha Madness 2 video {18+}

big thanks to nick at www.dirtcams.com for hosting this video for everyone.

YM2 is 10:36, DIVX ver 4.02, 86mb, and rated 18+ for nudity and course language.

Right click and "save target as"

http://www.dirtcams.com/video/YamahaMadness2.avi

*Notes*

1- "Alt+Enter" makes the movie bigger {full screen}.

2- turn your speakers on and up.

3- dial up dont even bother.

Very nice.

I wanna reiterate the whole RIGHT CLICK SAVE AS thing. You're bound to watch this video twice, so please save it to your hard drive. Bandwidth isn't free and I personally pay for the server all these videos are on. So save me money! :cry:

Could have done without the yahoo on the 3 wheeler. :cry:

And whoever that guy is on the yz250 in all your videos is damn fast. :cry:

Could have done without the yahoo on the 3 wheeler. :cry:

that footage matches your hat. i put in in there for you :cry:

Had to put the 3wheeler footage in. The thing was just so stupid to ride. and looks so stupid bouncing around with no suspension. For the record, i am the yahoo cracking the wheelie on it. After riding, crashing, and rolling the 3wheeler...i see why they stopped making them. Fun but not safe.

why did you guys have helmets on when ridng that 3-wheeler? I thought you didn't need helmets for riding 3-wheelers, it's like a law or something.

:cry:

killer video. you guys got some cool [@#$%&*!] in canada. a group of us (myself, brandon, oldbones) were up there (penticton) with red_450 and bazzer450 a while back and it was awesome. some of the best trails I've ever rode. I'd like to make it over to where you ride sometime as well :cry:

Nice video, although you can hardly call it '18+. Three wheelers are banned over here, people say they are two dangerous and i totally agree.

Cool vid Simon! Good to see other riders pulling over and shutting down for horses! How far from the Sydney ferry dock is your riding area? Any chance we can come over for a tour of your trails?

How far from the Sydney ferry dock is your riding area? Any chance we can come over for a tour of your trails?

45min tops. so yes. we are most likely going out this Sunday. give me a call if you want 250-383-4079.

I thought you didn't need helmets for riding 3-wheelers, it's like a law or something.

if it makes you feel any better, when he was riding he never did up his strap. and always wore safety running shoes.

I'd like to make it over to where you ride sometime as well :cry:

your more then welcome to come any time you like. Canada is a friendly place :cry:.

Nice video, although you can hardly call it '18+. Three wheelers are banned over here, people say they are two dangerous and i totally agree.

had to put that in so ppl wouldn't [@#$%&*!] if they saw it at work and there boss didn't like tits. 3wheelers are illegal here too.

sweet video. seems like your back to being addicted to the dirt again. ride supermoto much anymore? I still say if you;ve got your wheels come over for oct 10 or 11th.

cool vid :cry: :cry: :cry:

looks like you have plenty of trails to ride arround sydney

were you the only one that attempted that hill climb?

You need to throw the camera on the guy riding the yz250. :cry::cry:

me and him went out riding again today. and we where talking about that. only problem would be him crashing with my cam in the back pack. but next time we are out its going on him.

You need to throw the camera on the guy riding the yz250. :cry::cry:

me and him went out riding again today. and we where talking about that. only problem would be him crashing with my cam in the back pack. but next time we are out its going on him.

Awesome. :cry:

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Simon, you always post the best movies. Thanks man for all the time and effort you go into bringing us these little gems. I don't know about the rest of the TTers but I really look forward to your movies.

Fryboy

wow that was awesome. i wish i can ride like that someday.

That was a killer video and perfect tunes!!

I could hardly sit still at the start watching and listening to Rage...Perfect :cry:

Awesome video man, beautiful area, I have a buddy that lives in La Conner up there.