Sign in to follow this  

Coleman powermate 6250 generator, I need one

If anybody can get me one of these I would be willing to offer a finders fee!

Don :cry:

I am sure I can find about any generator you would want, we didnt get hit here in Charleston SC, I am betting there is a good stock. Shipping could get pricy though, generators arent light!

No finders fee req'd, but attending the charity ride I help out with, www.dreamhouseforkids.org, in Aonia Pass MX Park GA next spring would be cool!

Robert :cry:

I have to agree, as far as generators, honda is the best. They are pricey (as is all of honda stuff) but they last longer and have less problems. (not like the bikes :cry:)

I even have a red in the garage (lawn mower) the comm 6500W generator set us back $3000. but we have a 1800W on a service truck that has run strong for over 10 yrs

May I suggest a Honda gen over any other type. Fla people do need something dependable.

they make kickass bikes as well :cry:

Not like those icky blue things !!

You can bet that is one bad generator.

I think that is the generator the local Honda service department was using when they lost thier power. :cry: :cry: :cry:

That wouldn't surprise me...

Especially seeing as how the owner of the Honda shop rides blue too. :cry::cry:

Not that they needed any power as everyone was buying from the Yamaha dealer next door anyway. :cry:

You think a guy could order the generator with a 450 in it?

6500w generator has a honda 13hp in it, isn't that about the same HP as a 450? :cry: :cry:

The generator I linked to has this...

ENGINE OHV, FORCED AIR-COOLED, FOUR-STROKE, TWIN CYLINDER

DISPLACEMENT / HP 635cc / 22 hp

I wonder if we could put that engine in our bikes, then do a few mods to compression, heads, pistons etc.. I bet there is a whole lot of horsepower in that engine waiting to be unleashed. Talk about big bore!

Btw, Dono still hasn't shown back up in this thread... That's not a good sign. :cry:

Thanks everybody, I got one from the E-bay guy over in Orlando Wed. night (moocho, gracious Dave for the link).

Don :cry: