Sign in to follow this  

For all you guys riding in sneakers

I just got a pair of these along with a lot of people over on planetminis. ICONBOOT.jpg

there made by iicon and ther called the motorhead boots.there actually a street bike boot but work great for pit bikes.They retail for $180 but if you shop around they can be had for as low as $125.

I love them.Cant find a single flaw in them.They even have metal buckles.Heel doesnt rub at all.You will not regret getting a pair.The only problem is finding a place that has them in stock.Skunkwerx sells them the cheapest for $125 but you will never have them until next year.AHP minis doesnt have them either.(even tho they list they do).I got mine from big.daddy.discount(their ebay name).They were at my house(flordia-Pennsylvania)in 2 days.I highky recomemd them.I have the ones that are $149.

I ride a tgb thumpstar similar to sdg pit bike in normal mx boots (size 12)i have no problems as the bike is set up is standard for adults to ride long brake and gear lever and big foot pegs MX boots should give better protection.those boots in the pictures look like they would be better than sneakers

I had been waiting for my order to be filled by Skunkwerx, too (as you know from over at PM). But, I had great service and fast delivery from Mark at AHP! I haven't been able to test them out yet (still have to wait a month or 2 for the knee to heal).

I love them.Cant find a single flaw in them.They even have metal buckles.Heel doesnt rub at all.You will not regret getting a pair.The only problem is finding a place that has them in stock.Skunkwerx sells them the cheapest for $125 but you will never have them until next year.AHP minis doesnt have them either.(even tho they list they do).I got mine from big.daddy.discount(their ebay name).They were at my house(flordia-Pennsylvania)in 2 days.I highky recomemd them.I have the ones that are $149.

We have them in stock, all colors and sizes... :cry:

1.866.6.SHOPTT... :cry:

I wish you would have spoke up before I bought mine. :cry:

How much are you selling them for?Hey Nappers,did skunkwerx ever send yours out yet?I hope they get sprayed by a skunk soon if they dont start getting peoples orders out!

ouch? Does it really matter if you wear boots? I dont see how they get in the way.

I think regualr riding boots are too bulky for riding these little bikes. I was wearing high top work boots when I did this, so I'm not sure those boots above would have done any good or not. How stiff are they?

Nope, I never got anything from Skunkwerx, not even a reply when I emailed to cancel my order. They seemed to just string me along like a pull toy, telling me it would just be a couple more days....again and again....After waiting over a month, I saw you were having the same issue and ordered from AHP-they made me much happier! They got my size in a week and shipped right away!

dudes, ski boots are way cheaper! :cry:

No there not.At least nice ones.And they look way gayer and are made of all plastic.And try shifting with your rad ski boots on.