Sign in to follow this  

klx/drz 110 what mods in what order

what mods are the best bang for the buck? what order would you do them. my son has 02 I would like to bump it up for him but im not going nuts price wise. I can do the work myself. Hes not ready for kx 65

It's really hard to say???? What are you wanting to mod for him?? H.P. or suspension or ?????? If it's power the get a big bore kit w/carb if your wanting to advace his skills put on cluch mod to teach him the cluch for his next bike??

for him id say get a pipe, fmf or procircuit. then if he wants more power get s stage from two bros then a clutch

I went completely nuts or I'm just nuts? My suggestion is if your planning on graduating up anyway give him the power (134 kit is awesome) & while you've the motor down that much go ahead and do the 4th gear shift drum & hyd clutch. Let him get use to the speed,power & clutch.If he's still a young guy you shouldn't need to get wild on suspension.

Get what ever it takes to beat kids like chas459. The little punk lapped me. My bike is stock his is super pimp.