Sign in to follow this  

Nemadji State Forest, Nickerson Mn

web page

So many trails, so little time. I went there yesterday for the first time and spent about 4 hours exploring just a small portion of the northwest quadrant. Lots of dirt, some sand and a few rocks on a variety of trails that range in size from logging roads to single track. Compared to the Iron Range in Gilbert web page Nemadji has much more to offer in my opinion. I prefer riding on dirt and sand versus clay and LOTS of rock, and the trails seem to last forever.

I am going back this weekend and next and next..... If anyone is interested in meeting up please let me know.

Thanks

Tim

tjm141@yahoo.com

Yeh nem. is cool, u ever try St. Croix? Just a lil further down the road, hang a left at tobies and head out and follow signs. Much longer and faster trails, but nem. has the better single track, harder to find it though, hehe..

I will check out St Croix sometime soon. Using the link I have in my original post can someone try and explain how to find the single track at Nemadji? Is it on the map?

Thanks

Tim

No it isnt on the map, most of it is in the northern sections, off of the munger trail. Not easy to find, but once you do, it goes for a bit..Gonna be up at nemadji next sunday if your around, look for a black xr250 with 420 number plates, and a drz 400.